Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

151 - 175 of 3,155 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Joydeep G

Jun 21, 2019

I have completed more than 80+ MOOC from various platforms and many reputed universities and I must say, Laurence is one of the best teacher(s) I came across. The way he teaches (which includes topic content, explanations, and converting complex concepts into simple one) is simply unparalleled.

A BIG THANKS to him and everyone associated with the course.

By Abhinandan M

Sep 21, 2019

A very good start for tensorflow beginners and a concise refresher for those who have already used the tensorflow framework. Loved the way each code was explained but particularly found the part where we can play around with what each filter is learning as particularly important for anyone going forward with this course. Thanks for this great material.

By Tashreef M

The course was great. However, the programming assignments sometimes didn't have details. Like in one assignment we had to use the reshape() method, but there was no instruction about it. I basically tried it by seeing some errors and from my previous knowledge of Deep Learning practice. Such clarifications should help the course get better remarks.

By Carlos A C C

Oct 1, 2019

GRACIAS POR TODO!!! Este curso es muy bueno para quienes estamos empezando con TensorFlow. Explicaciones fáciles de seguir y ejemplos muy didácticos. Lo recomiendo al 100%.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! This course is very good for those of us who are starting with TensorFlow. Easy to follow explanations and very didactic examples. I recommend it 100%.

By Anastasia C

Mar 25, 2021

It was very interesting and exciting to learn the basics of TensorFlow through Image Recognition, something both complex and of research interest but also easier to understand what's happening in the convolutional neural network. Prof. Moroney was very good in his instructions and the sructure of the whole course. Can't wait to go to the next one!

By Steven J R

Mar 20, 2021

The course was so terrific and for me, who's a newbie in this Machine Learning world and has a passion to discover this topic. Thank you to Mr. Lawrence for teaching us from the beginning to the convolution method (CNN). I think, this kind of course should the teacher in my college should teach, rather than a boring and not up-to-date materials :)

By Balaji R

Feb 23, 2021

One of the best course I ever took. Laurence Moroney demonstrated the power of Tensorflow in an easy understandable manner. We quickly moved from modeling with simple algorithms to more powerful CNN. The most admirable feature of the course is the Colab notebooks and exercise it is helping us learn better.Thanks for the wonderful course Laurence.

By Krithika S

May 28, 2019

It was a thorough introductory course on Tensorflow and Neural Network algorithms. The lessons were perfectly passed and the resources like Google Colab notebooks helped in understanding and working out more examples on our own. Really suitable for beginners in Deep Learning with some previos knowledge of Machine Learning and Python programming.

By SAHIL P S

Aug 30, 2020

Loved it! before i used to think AI is not for me as it has complicated math and i'm not very good at it but as started watching this course, my thinking about AI has changed a lot and it made me realize that it's not that hard if you do it by your complete focus and concentration, thank you for making this course super friendly to beginners

By Diénert d A V

Jul 6, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for: practice since the beginning in Tensorflow. Very recommended after the Coursera Deep Learning Specialization (https://www.coursera.org/specializations/deep-learning). Looking forward to the next courses of Tensorflow in Practice Specialization (https://www.coursera.org/specializations/tensorflow-in-practice).

By Hiran H

Dec 7, 2020

Very informative and beginner friendly!! I was kind of nervous to start this course because I was intimidated by the title of the course. At the end of the course, here I am thanking myself for starting this course because now I've got a perfect start to learning deep learning with Tensorflow. Kudos everyone who put this course together!!

By Philippe E

May 2, 2020

This course is coming for me after the Machine Learning course from Andrew Ng and it gives very hands-on answer to theorical part deep dived. Tensorflow is really easy to jump in, and this course give a perfect overview of the potentiel. I really enjoyed the Convolutional explanation about why they are more efficient than traditionnal NN

By Chi-Hug K

Apr 4, 2019

Great lectures with step by step example and exercises. Just some problem with the week 4 example environment which unable to reproduce the accuracy rate onto another flesh opened colab python2 notebook by some unclear reasons. I would like to know how to debug deep learning networks and wish to learn some more knowledge this topic.

By Ani A

Dec 30, 2020

Great course. It is mainly focused on the Syntax and use of Keras with TensorFlow for machine and deep learning, which makes it perfect if you already know the concepts and are learning a new framework.

Only thing to watch out for is parts of the videos are outdated as they are using tf 1.x instead of 2.x, which is the newest version.

By Yaron K

Apr 15, 2019

An excellent step by step introduction to the Keras Deep learning framework. Also check this out if you're planning on taking the deeplearning.ai Deep learning specialization .

Also excellent is that the exercises can be done on https://colab.research.google.com, so you don't need a strong computer, or to spend time on installations.

By Madhu M

Apr 6, 2021

This is a great course for those who like to start learning Deep Learning using TensorFlow. The course starts with very basic concepts used in ML/DL/DNN and the exercises and assignments make it quite interesting. I would highly recommend students and professionals who are aiming to learn or start a career in AI to take this course.

By Akshit A

The course and the teaching style of Dr Laurence Moroney combine both taking baby steps and working with code together, which works really well for me. I've tried a lot of different courses/ tutorials but it's either they dive into code too deep or they dive into theory too deep. This one however does both but increases gradually.

By Deepak V

Apr 26, 2020

This course very quickly made me appreciate the use of convolutional neural networks in computer vision. It focuses on the use of a few functions available in Tensor Flow and Keras for deep learning without going too much into the algorithms that power them. This makes it an excellent starter course in deep learning using python.

By Tobias L

Oct 23, 2020

Nice introduction to Tensorflow, Callbacks and Convolutional Layers. As this is a course on intermediate level, I recommend you take the ML and Deep Learning courses by Andrew Ng first. With the knowledge from these courses you will get way more out of this one (which then is just what it says: An Introduction to Tensorflow).

By Deepankar K A

Sep 17, 2020

I loved the course from the very beginning. The structure of the course is well designed for a student like me. Instead of making long videos on a topic, each video explains only a small topic and is 4-5 minutes long. Special thanks to the class instructor Laurence Moroney who explained advanced topics so quickly and clearly.

By Артём А

Jul 29, 2020

The course is really great! Besides containing loads of useful information and being totally ML-novice friendly it has a huge amount of links giving a better understanding the ideas under the hood and practical implementations of knowledge! Quiet sure that the further parts of specialization are of the same high quality!

By Leonardo I

Aug 22, 2019

A very well structured course that introduces the learner to the basics. The instruction is clear, exercises are easy to follow. You can see that the instructors have put a lot of thought into the design of this course I enjoyed every minute of every video and every line of every exercise. Thanks, Andrew and Laurence

By Romilly C

Apr 23, 2019

A very well-presented, well-structured course with a good balance of theory and practice. It was fun, and I learned a lot.

The two presenters both have a warm style and a deep knowledge of the subject.

An excellent starting point for Python-literate developers who want to get to grips with TensorFlow and Deep Learning.

By Jojo A

Feb 13, 2021

Laurence Moroney explains the intuition behind some NN concepts quite clearly. He is a "coder's mentor" in the positive sense of the expression. Of course, it is ideal if one already had done the deep learning specialization. I understood better some of the concepts if first learned in the earlier specialization.

By Dinesh P

Apr 11, 2019

I really liked the way the mentor went through the course. I believe there is till a lot to learn about tensorflow and deep learning and i am looking forward to the next courses ! I also want to say thanks to the mentors for providing my scholarship because i won't be able to study and enjoy this course without it!