Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

201 - 225 of 3,114 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Jishant A

May 22, 2020

I always thought Tensorflow to be a framework that had so many things that needed to be taken care of, actually it is quite the opposite. Today I came to know why it is known as a framework and not a library. Thankful to the team who created. Loved every-bit of this fast paced course.

By RUDRA P D

This course comprises of short to-the-point videos and lots of materials to read and explore.

I do recommend someone who wants to opt this course should check out the first 3 courses in deep_learning specialization (You don't have to enroll in coursera as it is available in Youtube) .

By Samir P

Mar 30, 2020

A very well structured and fast-paced course to get you off and running with TensorFlow and ML even if your coding skills and python knowledge are limited or rusty!

And Laurence does a great job with his conversational style to give you the confidence to press ahead. Thanks, Laurence!

By Richard S

Sep 14, 2019

Took this course and specialty because I have DL projects coming up. Had some background already but Laurence's treatment of material was excellent. I had seen a very positive review of one of his YouTube videos and he did not disappoint. Now I can explain ML to people much easier.

By Uday K B

Sep 13, 2020

Great course to learn building computer vision models using TensorFlow starting from basics of TensorFlow with a linear model to building complex models to multi-classify on grey MNIST images, classify humans vs horses from colored images, image processing, convolutions and so on.

By Ray F

Mar 29, 2020

Thankful for this course. It is a gentle intro to ML and CNNs. There are a few sharp technical edges (because of old versions of TF and grader not working 100% correctly). I left feedback so I hope they have the time budget to address those issues. But otherwise great course.

By Alejandra V A C

Mar 22, 2021

I think this course fulfilled my expectations. I was looking for machine learning bases in computer vision and thanks to the exercises and class dynamics I was able to learn, in details, how a CNN works and what aspects to take into account when training this type of algorithms.

By Jörg R

Oct 20, 2019

Really nice introduction to neural network. It gives the intuition behind TensorFlow and you quickly build simple neural networks with interesting data set. At times it does not go very deep into the underlying concepts, but great for a first glimpse into this interesting field.

By Hemanth K N

Oct 19, 2020

Easy start to coding neural networks in python. Covers a variety of use cases and just the right course for a beginner in tensorflow! It does require reading through or viewing some off course material on youtube, which are great by the way, but an engaging start to AI anyways.

By kartik C

Apr 10, 2020

Although i was familiar to TensorFlow earlier, but this course provided me a more deeper and

clearer picture of how things are working behind the scenes and how can we actually

harness the power of TensorFlow to develop modern AI applications. Great course,

love the instructor.

By Tim K

Apr 3, 2020

Laurence's style is concise yet clear and giving enough information to digest new material. He and Andrew really complement each other's courses. Highly recommend this course for getting hands-on practice with TensorFlow, CNN, DNN. On to the next courses of this specialization!

By Eldar Š

Jan 26, 2020

It was interesting course! I have finished some courses by Andrew Ng before, they were more theory focused, while this was pure tensorflow/keras practical guide. I like how fast it is, for me it was very simple, but useful to check and fill the holes in my knowledge! Thank you!

By Bhomik L

Aug 10, 2019

This course is great for anyone who wants to learn how to make models in deep learning, visualize the models and get a feel/intuition of how things work. This course does not go into mathematic details and is recommended for anyone who wants to learn how to make basic models.

By BEDJEGHA M A

Dec 19, 2019

This course was very helpful for me knowing that i have some level of understanding in deep learning but i have never implemented models that use neural nets or any kind of deep learning model and this was my practical gate into deep learning, so thank you very much Laurence

By Santiago F M

Sep 4, 2019

I started other courses about AI and although they are quite good, there was "too much" mathematics to me. This course has clear examples that go directly to the matter and shows you how to use those theoretical concepts shown in other courses. I really enjoyed the course!!

By mohammadmahdi z

Aug 27, 2019

I learned a lot about how the simplest networks can be implemented using Keras and TensorFlow, then I learned how to use this tool to build simple classifiers than can do a binary classification or multi-class classification task. Hope to learn more in this specialization!

By Sumandeep B

Jul 7, 2019

Good for Introduction to TF as a powerful tool. Learn't lots of new stuff. Perfect addition to the Deep Learning Specialization by Andrew Ng. Loved the short 1-on-1 discussions between Laurence and Andrew. Looking forward to more cool stuff to learn in the other 3 courses.

By Syed A A

Aug 25, 2020

Really impressed by the work of the team. It is designed specially for the beginner to advance their career and be expert the emerging AI field. With the help of high quality videos and project based assignment one become expert hoe to deal and tackle real world problems.

By Ulugbek D

Oct 30, 2019

I think it is a great 'light-weight' course on how to use the TF framework. Laurence does not cover the theory behind because Andrew covered them in other courses. That means that a person taking this course should have some basics about the parts that run under-the-hood.

By Yiqiao Y

Jun 23, 2019

I like this intro class very much. I have some training before and I took Andrew Ng's Deep Learning Certificate. This intro course is not necessarily hard, but it actually covers quite a few areas that were not emphasized before. I highly recommend this for other people.

By Danilo B

Aug 17, 2020

Very nice introduction to Deep Learning in practice. However, I personally believe the student who should take this course must have a solid background in order to understand the concepts and the effects caused by the changes made, since they are very lightly presented.

By Barclay B

Dec 7, 2019

Excellent course! I highly recommend (as Andrew suggests) doing the Deep Learning specialization first, so that you learn what's really going on. This course is great as a follow on to help you learn how to do the implementation of the concepts taught in Deep Learning!

By Suprajith H

Jun 2, 2019

Great course. Easy to follow. The example problems are very valuable. I felt the course was a little short compared to the other courses I have taken on Coursera. Nonetheless, it is a very good course if you want to understand how to code using Tensorflow framework.

By Avdhoot A L

Sep 7, 2020

TensorFlow provides pre-built functions and advanced operations to ease the task of building different neural network models. In this course, I was able to explore, learn, and implement these ideas and thus enhance my understanding of neural nets. It was quite fun.

By Isah A

Apr 12, 2020

The course is wonderful. I really love the way it is being thought here; from the videos, to the tests, then the notebooks for assignment(s), and finally to google co laboratory, every step seemed properly calculated to ensure that learning gave the best experience.