Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK
Jan 10, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED
Feb 18, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

201 - 225 of 1,119 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Eza N M

Mar 21, 2020

this course was really helpful in clearing my doubts and getting a clear idea about software product management

By Hafiz B F

Sep 1, 2020

That's an incredible experience learning this courses. I had obtained a lot of knowledge and practical skills

By Семенченко С А

Jun 3, 2020

Good course. But it is only a starting point. You have to continue your Software Product Management studying

By Mridul G

Sep 7, 2019

This course provides you able knowledge to begin with the software product management learning. Great course

By Javier A V Y

Mar 10, 2019

great course, excellent material and excellent teachers. Good job and thank you so much. Very clear concepts

By James O O

May 25, 2018

Great introduction! The terms used were unambiguous and unassuming. Great for an absolute beginner, like me.

By Shivam G

May 5, 2020

It was a great course , and provides the good starting point in the journey of software product management.

By Edwin Y R M

Aug 6, 2019

Wonderful introduction. Provide a whole panorama about what involves on lead a software product management.

By Jorge R

Dec 9, 2018

Excellent course. Simplified, but with enormous and valuable information. For a first glance is quite good.

By Fatma H

Dec 1, 2018

Very nice course, It helped me organize all the ideas in my mind really appreciate the instructors efforts.

By Kyle M

Feb 4, 2017

Awesome overview of what it means to be a software product manager. I love the additional material as well!

By Rodney C

Jul 2, 2016

Great course to set foundation towards product management. The interviews in this course were very helpful.

By Olga

Dec 2, 2015

Very interesting! I like course notes. And it is what I've always wanted here on Coursera! Thank you, guys!

By fabian m m

Oct 30, 2015

it was an amazing course that explain everything clear, also had a good example for understand the concept.

By Вахрушев А А

Jun 25, 2020

I really enjoyed the course! I am new in IT, however it was pleasant to study these interesting materials!

By EDILBERTO R R

Sep 1, 2020

Es muy claro y los tips mencionados son muy interesantes, la linea pedagógica esta muy bien estructurada.

By Luciana F

Jul 3, 2020

LOVED it, I feel grateful and honored to be able to study here with teachers, instructors, great people!

By Ruslan K

Dec 3, 2017

I like it. Easy to learn. I have basic computer knowledge, everythink is useful and clear to understand.

By Nikolay S

Oct 4, 2016

Interesting and clear course. All the information was given in a direct way without unnecessary "water".

By Divvya.T

Nov 4, 2018

Great course to take!!! I would highly recommend it to people who want to learn about agile principles.

By Emiliano B

Sep 28, 2016

Si bien ya estaba familiarizado con la temática, me gustó mucho porque me motivó a querer aprender más.

By Muhammad K U

May 13, 2020

I have benefitted a lot from this, and gradually becoming a better software product manager. Thumbs up

By Barbara K

Sep 6, 2016

This course gave me fundamental knowledge about what Software Product Manager has in his competitions.

By Gokulnath R

Feb 19, 2016

Really a good start/introduction to software product management course. The professors are really good