Back to Building Your Leadership Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Your Leadership Skills by HEC Paris

When taking this course, you will raise your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership. You will discover a new approach to leadership based on trust and sense. The “Savoir-Relier” leadership, a new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, enables better team leadership and encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion. You will develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on the way to unfold your own leadership style. You’ll learn the skills of The Savoir-Relier (SR) methodology for better connecting with yourself or others by going through the following 4 steps for successful leadership: Introspection, Conversation, Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation. In this first MOOC of the "Inspirational Leadership" specialization, you will practice the first two steps of the method for successful leadership: Introspection and Conversation. You will get to know yourself better during the Introspection part and get a chance to improve your communication skills in order to better interact with others. You will meet people like you who will share their stories and their experience with Savoir-Relier and why it is so inspiring for them in their life. Together, you’ll develop greater self-awareness by developing a leadership self-portrait and going through fun activities to increase your empathy and communication. Leaders from different organizations and participants of the HEC Paris Leadership Certificate, the program from which this course and specialization are inspired, will share with you their insights about what it takes to become a great leader and what they are able to achieve now that they apply The Savoir-Relier methodology. This course is part of the specialization “Inspirational Leadership: Leading with Sense”. In the next courses, you'll go through the second two steps of leadership: Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation....

DK

Aug 30, 2018

Exceptional and outstanding program. thanks a ton SR team... I am thoroughly enjoying it while learning. Highly recommended for people who wants to explore his/her hidden treasure of Leadership

MS

Apr 28, 2020

I was pleased with the result as it was a challenging experience that I was able to successfully complete .\n\nThe course is suitable for all kind of professionals which enhancing soft skills.

26 - 50 of 432 Reviews for Building Your Leadership Skills

By Royster M

Jul 02, 2020

I am really glad for the great opportunity given by the Coursera to participate in this course. It has taught me great lessons for life and formed me to be better person. Please continue this good work so that many unreached children, adults and working men and women may benefit from this.

By Assad H G

Mar 17, 2020

I appreciate Professor Valérie Gauthier and her team for allowing me to learn Savoir-Relier methodology. I benefit a lot from the course and it shaped my way of thinking about myself and others. I strongly recommend taking the course, because it will provide a paradigm shift in leadership.

By Fabricio A

Jul 28, 2020

Great start! In this short preview of the Savoir Relier methodology, it is impossible not to soar and explore deep within in and also around your immediate, general, and macro surroundings, all important aspects to be able to 'craft' being genuine, generous, and generative!

By Alexandre M S

Feb 29, 2016

The course was excellent. very hands-on approach. It enabled me realize important behaviours and attitudes of a good leader. The first step was focused on introspection and understanding yourself to develop your type of leadership. Great beginning for the specialization!

By Vikram B

Mar 11, 2019

This is an amazing online course, which provides me to improve my characteristics & tell how to remove darkness in your life. Thanks to the facilitator, who provided proper guidance to look forward in your life and increase confidence level to being a bet

By Kate S

Sep 09, 2018

One of the best online courses I've ever taken. It's so immersive and contains lots of quizzes and exersises, absolutely unexpected but amazingly powerful. Will definitely continue with the specialization and advance myself in SR world. Merci Valerie!!!

By shathika b m k

Apr 01, 2020

This Course was very helpful especially i got certificate in my dream business school. Really I'm very happy. Valerie and her team taught me many things about sense leadership beyond my expectations. I'll continue the same spirit in next course also.

By Frank S

Nov 09, 2015

This course really helped me to find my inner foundations, open my eyes and hopefully become a better leader in the future. I can only recommend this course to anyone who is looking to improve themselves and communicate better with fellow colleagues.

By Aquilia

Mar 22, 2018

My first week was amazing. I completed this within 2 days because I was so hooked and couldn't stop watching the videos. As an upcoming leader I have gained more knowledge and can't wait to tell my co-workers to sign up and take this course.

By M.R. J

Jun 15, 2016

This course is very informative and useful to make a change in life. However, please advice how to learn more about 1) you and yourself, 2) you and others 3) you and group and 4) you and society. I am interested to study the above in detail.

By RADEN G R D W

Sep 16, 2020

Thank you HEC Paris for making the building your leadership program, really helping me as a person who was initially embarrassed to speak in front of others, and many other fears that began to disappear because of this learning process.

By Solange

Aug 11, 2020

El curso es un curso dinámico que te permite interiorizar las pasos para descubrirte a ti mismo. la idea de que sea virtual no me ha impedido de conectar con otros, si no más bien me ha dado la oportunidad de conocer nuevas personas.

By Johanna

Oct 01, 2015

The best course I have seen to build a Leader. Valerie succeeded in discovering and teaching a very important skill for everyone in these changing & challenging times. A must for every one!

Thanks Valerie for sharing it! Bravoo

By Mira H

Sep 01, 2020

Very Informative course. I liked the way information were presented and the experiences Valerie and her students shared with us were so helpful and beneficial. I highly recommend and advise everyone to take this course.

By Bertrand K

Mar 07, 2017

The approach chosen by Valérie Gauthier is extremely deep and stimulating. It is what a leadership course should be: the intertwining of psychology, intuition and a honest deep dive in people's EQ. Highly recommended

By Muheti N M

Jul 18, 2016

This first MOOC was very useful for me to start building my leadership skills. I started implementing it as I started the training and I can already see results in my work environment as well as in my personal life.

By Juan C M A

Mar 29, 2017

This course has helped me on different levels. I improved my self awareness. That is the biggest improvement. Also, I am better listener. So far I saw a lot of improvement in my personal and professional life.

By Daniela F

Feb 06, 2016

"Learning about the SR helped me a lot to improve my leadership skills such as my self-awareness, observation and listening. And I really enjoyed doing the practical and journal exercises, merci Mme Valerie."

By Guy-Serge P

Jan 24, 2016

Je suis à ma troisième semaine de cours et déjà je suis en mesure d'intégrer à ma façon de faire ce que j'ai appris de ce cours d'une grande qualité. Les présenations sont agréables et efficaces. Great class.

By Jose T

Mar 03, 2019

I recommend this training because the methodology and because it's not only applicable in professional live but also in personal. I have learn, but I have also learn due to my reflections after each module.

By Sainath K

Oct 12, 2016

This is an exceptional Course for people looking to grow as a leader. Covers very basics of human interaction and what it takes to be leader in all walks of life.

The course flow is very engaging .

By Mubbashir

Dec 28, 2015

Excellent course to build the most important foundation of a leader, i.e introspection and an insight into self to part that selfless notion into a leader to excel and exceed, beyond others and for others.

By Dr. S K

Aug 30, 2018

Jun 10, 2020

This course help me develop a sense of how to be a visionary leader who makes use of his primary senses and intuition to arrive at a better decision by encouraging and uplifting others too.

By SUDHIRKUMAR R S

Jun 15, 2020

This is very good leaning for me. How to handle the team in critical situation. How to reflection. self awareness, open minded . What is one or one, other, Group and society Circles