Back to Building Your Leadership Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Your Leadership Skills by HEC Paris

When taking this course, you will raise your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership. You will discover a new approach to leadership based on trust and sense. The “Savoir-Relier” leadership, a new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, enables better team leadership and encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion. You will develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on the way to unfold your own leadership style. You’ll learn the skills of The Savoir-Relier (SR) methodology for better connecting with yourself or others by going through the following 4 steps for successful leadership: Introspection, Conversation, Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation. In this first MOOC of the "Inspirational Leadership" specialization, you will practice the first two steps of the method for successful leadership: Introspection and Conversation. You will get to know yourself better during the Introspection part and get a chance to improve your communication skills in order to better interact with others. You will meet people like you who will share their stories and their experience with Savoir-Relier and why it is so inspiring for them in their life. Together, you’ll develop greater self-awareness by developing a leadership self-portrait and going through fun activities to increase your empathy and communication. Leaders from different organizations and participants of the HEC Paris Leadership Certificate, the program from which this course and specialization are inspired, will share with you their insights about what it takes to become a great leader and what they are able to achieve now that they apply The Savoir-Relier methodology. This course is part of the specialization “Inspirational Leadership: Leading with Sense”. In the next courses, you'll go through the second two steps of leadership: Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation....

DK
Aug 29, 2018

Exceptional and outstanding program. thanks a ton SR team... I am thoroughly enjoying it while learning. Highly recommended for people who wants to explore his/her hidden treasure of Leadership

MS
Apr 27, 2020

I was pleased with the result as it was a challenging experience that I was able to successfully complete .\n\nThe course is suitable for all kind of professionals which enhancing soft skills.

501 - 525 of 526 Reviews for Building Your Leadership Skills

By Mahmoud G

Jun 11, 2017

I would advise this course to intermediate level participants aspiring to improve their sensible leadership capacity.

By Takashi S

Oct 12, 2018

Training was good. But, it was hard to have conversation with peer who outside of company through Skype.

By Cristian D S

Sep 27, 2018

The course is interestin

By Julien L

Feb 5, 2016

good

By Charlene V

Apr 15, 2020

-The quizzes had grammatical and structural errors

-I found it difficult to stay engaged

-It was very difficult to see the real-world application of this to my workplace. The content was very broad and theory-based. I do not feel that I took away much from it.

By Markus E

Nov 4, 2019

Too general, many links for supplementary material not working, feels decoupled from practical skills and more like a highschool course.

By James P

Aug 28, 2018

I have taken many leadership training classes during my 25 years in leadership positions , this training was just okay.

By Jean-Manuel T

Feb 16, 2016

Some good points. Spends a lot of time on self-advertisement. Takes a lot of time to get to the point.

By ron

Oct 26, 2015

it's good but can be better they have to give more examples about the concept

By Mehmet H

Jun 7, 2019

not very interactive

By Hronis P

Feb 11, 2021

I tried my best to do all the work required, but there were problems. I managed to go to the second week but there were links that did not work and generally a strange feeling that this course was made just to sell some more books or increase followers and subscribers in the tutor's site. I didn't like that the whole course was based on a specific idea of the tutor and was talking all the time about the tutor. The last thing (the one that made me quit), was when I spent a whole hour writing about myself in the external link that I had to subscribe (I didn't like that either) and when I finished editing my assignment the save button didn't work, so I lost everything. Pourly made course....

By Pansy A

Apr 16, 2017

I've just wasted 2 hours going through repetitions of what I'll learn, but not actually learning anything. Why is it called free, if I can't submit answers to quizzes unless I upgrade first!

I now have an adverse reaction towards that course that it doesn't really have much content to it, and I'm not the least eager to upgrade. Thank you very much!

By Gilles L

Feb 11, 2021

I enrolled and Selected the Audit button, then took a look to the preview and noticed it was not for me. Guess what? You can't even unenroll from that course! Clicking on unenroll is disabled form the dia!og box!

By YASEEN S Z

Aug 27, 2016

Very bad Because you need 3 persons to evaluate you every week and often this persons is not educated or gives a score zero for all . So having to re-course or leaving without convincing reason

By IVAN G V

Apr 18, 2020

Not deep enough, with lack of dynamism and really bad online tool.

Save your time, don't do it. Really upset, not the expected level from HEC, at all.

By Loïc G

Oct 20, 2016

The course are fantastic but 3 month HARD WORKING to earn a "cheap" certificate that looks false :( I cannot present it to my company

By Vidit J

Jun 8, 2020

I have completed my course on 30 March 2020 and got the certificate. Yet I am being charged for the month April 2020 and May 2020.

By Fotjana K

Mar 30, 2016

All assignments giving you more insight on your personality had to be purchased. I did not really feel like a free course .... too

By David D C

Aug 2, 2018

I am a United States Marine, and i already learned everything i need to know about leading. this course was not for me.

By Basil A

Jun 16, 2017

I am surprised this course has HEC name on it. It is a complete disappointment and includes too much self-marketing.

By Sanjeev J

Jun 25, 2020

Not very genuine.Over emphasis on some terms that seems vague, does not connect.

By Helen R P

Jan 6, 2017

I really did not understand this course. There was way too much jargon.

By Rishav A

Aug 23, 2020

I found it very commercial. Not recommended for a paid course.

By lindsay l