Back to Building Your Leadership Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Your Leadership Skills by HEC Paris

When taking this course, you will raise your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership. You will discover a new approach to leadership based on trust and sense. The “Savoir-Relier” leadership, a new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, enables better team leadership and encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion. You will develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on the way to unfold your own leadership style. You’ll learn the skills of The Savoir-Relier (SR) methodology for better connecting with yourself or others by going through the following 4 steps for successful leadership: Introspection, Conversation, Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation. In this first MOOC of the "Inspirational Leadership" specialization, you will practice the first two steps of the method for successful leadership: Introspection and Conversation. You will get to know yourself better during the Introspection part and get a chance to improve your communication skills in order to better interact with others. You will meet people like you who will share their stories and their experience with Savoir-Relier and why it is so inspiring for them in their life. Together, you’ll develop greater self-awareness by developing a leadership self-portrait and going through fun activities to increase your empathy and communication. Leaders from different organizations and participants of the HEC Paris Leadership Certificate, the program from which this course and specialization are inspired, will share with you their insights about what it takes to become a great leader and what they are able to achieve now that they apply The Savoir-Relier methodology. This course is part of the specialization “Inspirational Leadership: Leading with Sense”. In the next courses, you'll go through the second two steps of leadership: Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation....

DK
Aug 29, 2018

Exceptional and outstanding program. thanks a ton SR team... I am thoroughly enjoying it while learning. Highly recommended for people who wants to explore his/her hidden treasure of Leadership

MS
Apr 27, 2020

I was pleased with the result as it was a challenging experience that I was able to successfully complete .\n\nThe course is suitable for all kind of professionals which enhancing soft skills.

101 - 125 of 515 Reviews for Building Your Leadership Skills

By Edlene C

Nov 3, 2020

The activities are great. It is very good to be able to interact with other learners. The pacing of the lessons are good too.

By Μπουρέκας Ε

Jan 9, 2021

It was an excellent opportunity. Thanking is the minimum i could do.Thanks, Valerie thanks, to my peers,thx greek government

By Waqqas M

May 23, 2019

I must say that all content in course was very informative and helping in order to improve / groom our leadership skills.

By Shyamalee B

Nov 15, 2020

I have learned a lot of things after doing this course. This course will greatly help us in improving our personalities.

By Soumyadip P

May 13, 2020

The Course content has taught me to revisit my leadership skills and build on them for the next paths. Thanks to the ent

By Manuel R

Feb 14, 2017

es un curso muy interesante. los relatores y las experiencias presentadas son muy aclaratorias. totalmente recomendable.

By Bernard D V

May 18, 2016

Great class about leadership. For building it, you will need to work on yourself and that's the all point of this class.

By Zineb A A

May 3, 2016

Amazing course. The teacher is excellent, the videos are entertaining and the exercises proposed are really interesting

By Shady M

Excellent course with great exercises that helps to refocus on self - development towards a better Leadership skills .

By Robert A A J

Mar 30, 2020

I am really learning a lot about myself and learning that the relationship is so very vital in developing as a leader!

By koushik k

Jun 7, 2020

This course was a great experience for me. It taught me so much about myself and my thinking, I intend to go forward!

By Elizabeth N C

Aug 29, 2018

A worthwhile and engaging course that teaches a new approach to developing leadership skills; it was time well spent!

By Abhisek B

Aug 4, 2020

Excellent course and assignments are amazing. Self-portrait exercise is a eye opener. Learnt good things throughout.

By AMANDINE A

Mar 5, 2020

Very inspirational, and a lot of introspection which made me more efficient, I gained more confidence with humility.

By Ivan L

Sep 28, 2017

I truly enjoyed this course! It is appropriate for anyone, who wants to improve themselves, not just as leaders.

By Arianna B

Nov 10, 2015

Great skills acquired in this course. The teacher is professional and very creative. You won't get bored at all.

By Yann B

Oct 29, 2018

Excellent class, more than a leadership development is an entire reflexion about themselves. Highly recomended

By allsops

Dec 14, 2015

I love this course. I got a lot out of it and I look forward to completing the program. Thank you, Valerie!

By Ruby

May 6, 2020

I have learnt alot especially about self awareness which is really a important aspect of life to be aware of

By SHRISHTI V

Feb 27, 2019

The course was very helpful in building leadership skills. I would like to recommend it to others as well.

By Judann A P B

Dec 17, 2020

Im glad I took this course. It is very helpful in my career development and in my daily life. Thank you.

By ARTHANARI R

Apr 13, 2020

Excelent Course. Had an opportunity to know myself and to know in depth about my strength and weaknesses.

By P G S

Jan 18, 2019

This course seems to easy but will keep you engaged from start to end. Good job by the faculty and team.

By Ganga S D

Aug 17, 2020

It was inspirational and yes it helped me to understand myself in a better way and in an effective way.

By Shriyash S K

This really a good course which to be done by every person to understand ups abd downs we face in life.