Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

6851 - 6875 of 7,501 Reviews for First Step Korean

By guadalupe r e

Oct 18, 2020

el curso es excelente todo se entiende incluyendo las lecturas lo único es que en la semana 5 no esta subtitulada en español la explicación de los videos, espero puedan solucionar eso, pero todo esta muy completo. muchas gracias!!!

By Andrea B

Sep 18, 2020

Le doy 4 estrellas porque el curso me pareció muy bueno, didáctico. Para mejorar los subtitulos en español en el momento de la pronunciación de las palabras coreanas, no aparecen y se hace difícil aprender a pronunciar correctamente.

By Brisa R G

Feb 10, 2018

esta genial pero como no hablo mucho el idioma inglés se me dificultó un poco ya que no todo venía traducido. (This is great but since I do not speak much the English language was difficult for me since not everything was translated.)

By Vanessa A

Aug 5, 2020

todo muy claro, pero sugeriria que los trabajos practicos de cada unidad tenga la opcion de subir el documento con las respuestas y calificarnos en caso que este mal heho o que nos permita pasar al siguiente capitulo hasa completarlo

By Ricardo V F

Jan 17, 2017

I loved the course. I was, however, overwhelmed by the amount of information especially in the last unit, No5. which had tons of vocabulary and expressions. Thank you for the opportunity to learn, it has been very valuable for me.

By Saima F

Jul 26, 2020

I really enjoyed learning Korean through this course. The instructor- Ms. Seung Hae Kang is great! Recommended for the beginners.. However, one feedback would be to add the English pronunciation of the Korean words in subtitle :)

By Ally L

Jun 27, 2020

Es muy buen curso, de no saber absolutamente nada del idioma, me enseño de una forma muy rápida y sencilla a como escribir y pronunciar, a como presentarme, a contar y a platicar sobre mi vida.

Muchas Gracias por ésta experiencia.

By mina_ l

Feb 22, 2021

Todo muy bien pero despues de la tercera semana, los subtitulos en español son en ingles y para los que no saben ingles se les dificuta. Toda la clase estuvo muy bien pero seria mejor la clase con un docente hispanohabklante :)

By pooja r

Sep 26, 2020

okk this is best online course i have ever learned. very interesting ,understanding and most important its start with alphabets for begginers its very good course. i am recommending every one who wants to learn korean language.

By Ana A

Aug 17, 2020

It was a great course! The only thing I have to say is that it would be helpful to use English phonemes to explain Korean pronunciation, and that there are also a couple of inaccurate English expressions in some of the lessons.

By Miebaka W

Jul 2, 2020

I think there should be more options for questions so people can't just cram the right answers, or at least change the order of the answers when retaking. Tests should also reflect the extensive vocabulary to encourage practice

By Krystal G

Jun 15, 2020

Very simple and easy to follow, language is difficult to learn on a device but this course was very, for the lack of an even better term, human. The lecturer was very encouraging and the pace was just right. Thank you very much

By A. M

Jul 1, 2018

Some of the lessons were a bit confusing because it included the materials which were not covered, but were coming up in the lessons ahead. Overall it was a good course. I learned a lot and will review my studies. Thank you.

By Beatriz G

Feb 28, 2021

Al principio me agobié un poco porque era mucha información y un idioma muy distinto al español. Pero está muy bien explicado y es genial para adentrarse en el idioma coreano. Hubiese agradecido mas ejercicios de prácticas.

By Carolina A

Jun 23, 2018

buen curso para comenzar a familiarizarte con el coreano. (alfabeto, pronunciaciones básicas , preguntas básicas y vocabulario) Sin embargo, sigue teniendo problemas de subtitulación al español desde la sesión 4.1 a la 4.4

By Alexia R

Aug 17, 2017

I will remove one star because they are supposed to teach in Spanish too, but the subtitles are incomplete. I loved the course, I would like to have the intermediate part, but this encourage me to take the Topik I and II.

By Jomar A N

Nov 7, 2020

I wish that the proctor would emphasize on the structure of the word. I also wish to see some common korean slangs that is usually by korean. Overall, the course is a great course especially for beginners learning korean.

By SHEENA T B

Aug 16, 2020

It would be nice to have writing practice also. However, I understand how challenging that would be given that this is a virtual course. Thank you very much! Hope to see a next level course on korean language.

Komapsumida

By Nicholas W

This is a little fast paced to be honest, but the structure was really good and informative. Would recommend as it helped me actually learn korean phrases and how to use them etc compared to previous self study sessions!

By Luis S

Feb 18, 2021

Te enseña lo básico para un viaje de vacaciones, si quiere algo más profundo no te lo recomiendo, si es solo para aprender un poco sobre el idioma y la cultura si lo recomiendo, en ese aspecto si cumple con lo deseado.

By Ronna M R

Aug 30, 2020

This is a very helpful introduction to understanding Korean. Practice makes perfect so I will try to use what I learned from this course as much as I can. Hopefully I can memorize more Korean words faster and better.

By Priya K

Aug 30, 2020

Thanks to Yonsei university.

At first i was so scared that language of korean would be tough, but now i could read, write korean characters and fluently making my own phrases and coversation on my daily life

By Tng J M J

May 23, 2020

Would recommend learners to learn hangul before taking this course. Great introductory course though, every lesson was structured in a similar way and some rules were explained. Lecturer delivered the lesson clearly.

By Mindy N

May 2, 2020

The lessons were very thorough and the emphasis/detail towards the pronunciation were very clear and well-explained. I finished this course in a day because the lessons plus quizzes were simple and quick to complete.

By Paola C

Jan 2, 2018

El curso es muy bueno pero desde la semana 4 más o menos, los subtítulos ya no están en español... sino en Ingles, es un poco difícil para quienes solo hablamos español... ojala puedan corregir ese detalle. Gracias.