Back to Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals by University of Toronto

Behind every mouse click and touch-screen tap, there is a computer program that makes things happen. This course introduces the fundamental building blocks of programming and teaches you how to write fun and useful programs using the Python language....

HA
Aug 17, 2019

Great for a fundamental course. I have to admit that I had learnt python a few years back and was using this as a practice and revision course. But I learnt a lot more which I can add to my knowledge.

AG
Dec 15, 2020

Great course for refreshing your python basics, and any beginner looking to pick up Python basics will be in a comfortable spot after completing this course and a bit of practice with the assignments.

526 - 550 of 1,519 Reviews for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

By Shreesh T

Nov 13, 2019

Excellent course for programming beginners... Learned a lot of concepts and most of all ,developed interest to learn more.

By Richard M

Feb 14, 2019

This course is very well done. The quizzes and assignments really force you to get a deeper understanding of the content.

By Arjit Y

Jun 20, 2018

Awesome teachers. Got a hold on programming after completing the course. I now feel confident. Thanks to both you guys! :)

By Cristian O

Jan 30, 2018

Crystal Clear! Concepts are well presented. Time for each week is OK. Assignments are good practice. Totally recommend it!

By Olivia D

Aug 13, 2017

Really useful as an introduction to the basics. Very clear explanations, and easy to follow the video lectures. Thank you!

By Divyansh B

Jul 23, 2020

A great course to develop the fundamentals of programming in Python language. The best programming course for beginners!!

By Albert L

Mar 9, 2018

This is an excellent introduction to programming. I haven't programmed in 10 years and the lectures were just at the leve

By kairos

Jan 3, 2018

Very good understand about basic Python program and this course is not easy especially a3 assignment

By Sumanta K P

Nov 30, 2017

These lectures are designed very carefully for newbies also. I learned a lot about Python as well as general programming.

By Scott Q

Nov 11, 2017

Excellent course. Truly helped to get me into python. Highly recommended for getting started with bioinformatic analyses.

By William F

Aug 17, 2017

I thought this was a very informative course. The assignments and tests gave me enough of a challenge to keep me engaged.

By Ronaldo R

Excelente para iniciarse en el mundo de la programación, encantado de haber tomado la iniciativa y aprender con ustedes.

By Silvana M D S M

Very recommended. I learned to use Python and little about programming without having a previous experience programming.

By Abdelghani B

Apr 11, 2020

MOOC tés bien fait,

Bon courage à l'équipe du MOOC "Learn to Program: The Fundamentals" pour d'autres cours.

Cordialement

By Marco R

Jan 2, 2019

Perfect online training as an introduction to the python programming language or as a general refresher for programming.

By Kuo S

Feb 27, 2018

A very nice course, allowing me to learn Python from ZERO background knowledge alone. And very nice teachers! Thank you!

By Jeff F

Oct 24, 2016

Great course!

I enjoyed all of it and learned a ton!

All the learning objectives very covered completely.

Well done!

Thanks!

By Ivan A

Dec 10, 2017

Great course for beginners. Kudos to the teachers for managing to keep the videos short and the content understandable.

By Richard A

Dec 15, 2016

Excellent course for students new to programming or new to Python. Good lectures, quizzes, and programming assignments.

By Povilas V

Sep 26, 2021

I had zero experience and understanding of programing. And now I feel I at least understand what kind of dish it is :)

By Laura B H

Oct 27, 2020

Quite easy and quick for someone who knows other programming languages but great for getting used to the python syntax

By Andrés F A S

Feb 19, 2020

Very useful for reviewing programming fundamentals, and above all, to get familiarized with basic python. Very useful!

By Dong S

May 24, 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful course, I have been grasped the basic knowledge of how to write a python program!

By Nitesh b

Apr 6, 2018

Simply Amazing!

No Just you learn Python,your start loving how to code ,if you never liked it before.

Thanks a Lot guys!

By Vaclav C

Feb 2, 2018

I recommend this course to anyone new either to programming or Python. It will give you solid foundations to build on.