Back to Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals by University of Toronto

Behind every mouse click and touch-screen tap, there is a computer program that makes things happen. This course introduces the fundamental building blocks of programming and teaches you how to write fun and useful programs using the Python language....

PC
Jun 4, 2021

Well taught, assignemnts are just right in complexity, its hard enough to no be easy and but not to be frustrating and tests challange your knowledge enough for it to be rewarding to complete with 80%

HA
Aug 17, 2019

Great for a fundamental course. I have to admit that I had learnt python a few years back and was using this as a practice and revision course. But I learnt a lot more which I can add to my knowledge.

526 - 550 of 1,472 Reviews for Learn to Program: The Fundamentals

By Laura B H

Oct 27, 2020

Quite easy and quick for someone who knows other programming languages but great for getting used to the python syntax

By Yang Z

Jul 29, 2020

Very good course overall. However, as a student with no prior knowledge, I found some of the tasks can be challenging.

By Andrés F A S

Feb 19, 2020

Very useful for reviewing programming fundamentals, and above all, to get familiarized with basic python. Very useful!

By Dong S

May 24, 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful course, I have been grasped the basic knowledge of how to write a python program!

By Nitesh b

Apr 6, 2018

Simply Amazing!

No Just you learn Python,your start loving how to code ,if you never liked it before.

Thanks a Lot guys!

By Vaclav C

Feb 2, 2018

I recommend this course to anyone new either to programming or Python. It will give you solid foundations to build on.

By keroshan k

Jun 3, 2017

It is very help for me. I also want to be a engineer so this is very helpful for me. Thenk you so much for helping me.

By Ivica M

Apr 23, 2017

What a great intro into Python. Really like the way this course showed the process to design and structure a function

By Hedi M

Dec 27, 2020

a very well explained introduction to Python. structured very well and the assignments provide a good exercising way.

By Júlia F

Oct 27, 2020

It is a good course to beggin with. Although some lessons are really hard, it is possible to go back and read again.

By Henri P N

Jul 9, 2020

The concepts are well explained. I like the resources from the book, they are very useful for reviewing the material

By Marc R

Jul 1, 2019

Great course, I completed in a week. Great foundation for other courses, definitely sets you up for further success.

By jayanth

Jun 11, 2017

Excellent quality of lectures and i would be happy if i were given optional assignments for practice in this course.

By Miguel G

Jan 1, 2021

Great course! Easy to understand and follow. I strongly recommend to write everything in the IDLE during the videos

By MEHRDAD

Jan 21, 2020

for the first time, I tried programming ever. That was a great beginning. Thank you coursera for this given chance.

By Alexander R

Apr 13, 2018

Great course to learn the fundamentals. Lectures are short with emphasis on practice. I truly enjoyed the course.

By Sophie

Nov 10, 2017

It was very great opportunity for me with flexible schedules. I love the learning experiences. Thank you very much!

By MatPro

Mar 23, 2021

It was my first ever course related to CS or coding in general. It was very clear with great resources, thank you!

By Alya B

Nov 23, 2020

This course was great and I recommend it to everyone who wants to start coding or wants to learn another language!

By Гребенцова С Д

Apr 1, 2019

Огромное спасибо за такой подробный, интересный курс. Это то, что нужно, чтобы заинтересоваться программированием.

By Peiyu X

Mar 4, 2019

As a U of T student myself, I'm learning a lot from this course! Hopefully I can get into the CS PoST next year xD

By Imran s

Oct 25, 2018

Awsome! One of the best courses on the Coursera. your way of teaching is very clear and effective. Thank you both!

By Rhonda H

Oct 1, 2016

better pace for people like me who need a bit more time to get it fixed in my head. Nice videos and easy to follow

By Songren M

Jun 23, 2020

This is my first certificate in coursera. I am so happy that coursera is with me. I learn a lot from this course.

By Damien D

May 5, 2020

I really enjoyed going through this course and it helped me quickly get up to speed on great python fundamentals.