Back to Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Design for manufacturing is the process of designing parts, components, or products with the understanding surrounding design requirements for a specific manufacturing method. This course explores the design for manufacture workflow and shows how to validate models and create the G code, the programming language needed to instruct the CNC machine on how to move. We practice the basics of part and assembly design, and tools such as animation, rendering, and simulations using Autodesk Fusion 360. We learn the basics in each of these areas which are to be fully developed in later courses that apply these principles and Fusion 360 skills. After taking this course, you'll be able to: - Explain the design to manufacturing process used to take a digital model to a physical part through CNC programming. - Summarize the toolset available in Fusion 360. - Demonstrate knowledge and skills in Fusion 360 applying design and manufacturing workflows to take digital parts to physical prototypes....

KM
Dec 12, 2020

Great course to learn about Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360. I highly recommend this course and thank you all for the immense support throughout the course.

A
Aug 4, 2020

It was a wonderful session. Now I got a basic idea about Fusion360. If you are a beginner you must go through this...Thank you a lot Coursera for proving such a wonderful platform for us.

51 - 75 of 552 Reviews for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

By Saad K

Jul 16, 2020

very good nicely explained very things covered all the essential topics with proper time management . Recommended to all mechanical engineering students

By ANAND C S

Aug 3, 2020

Course is really good and updated w r t to the current trends. There is no lack of knowledge over here in this course. Covered most of the topics.

By PRAVEEN S

Sep 3, 2020

One of the best courses available anywhere, you will not only learn the course but also at your own pace. Coursera is a good place to start with

By Priyanshu R

Jun 4, 2020

A great course which covers almost every basic aspect of Fusion 360. If you are looking for the right start this is the course you must go for.

By Priyangam G

Aug 24, 2020

A good basic course on Fusion 360. I got to learn some features of this designing software. Very useful course if anyone wants to start fresh.

By SIDDHARTH H

Jun 12, 2020

i had great experience while taking this course , the way the explanation is done is awesome, thank you coursera for giving this opportunity.

By Omkar M

Aug 4, 2020

The gaecher teached it really slowly so that even a beginner like me could do the course easily but seemed it was a bit lagging some times.

By RITESH S

May 13, 2020

Thank you to course instructor for explaining this much easy and we all learn a lot from the video lecture as well as from our own practice

By Tarek A B

Jul 26, 2020

The course is amazing, it gives you the perfect solid foundation to start learning more advanced topics in fusion 360. Highly recommended.

By Hiren G

I say to all mechanical engineering students,learn this software via coursera online course you will definitely learn fusion 360 software.

By Ajinkya S

Aug 23, 2020

I was able to understand every features and usage of this application thanks to the teacher who explained everything in simple language.

By SHRINGARE A D

Jul 18, 2020

I have learnt a lot of about CAD, CAM and CAE which I have never heard before. Thanks for Autodesk for creating such a wonderful course.

By Radwan J A

Jul 22, 2020

It's a wonderful stunning course and exactly the right beginning to this specialization.

Thanks to the magnificent company.... AUTODESK

By Tekur N S N M

Apr 11, 2020

nice course i had fun doing this and learning new things and improve ing my skills in my coure field was a great expriance tq auto desk

By Ana F C D

Jul 25, 2020

Es un excelente curso te enseña a utilizar el Software Fusión 360 todo lo que puedes desarrollar desde el diseño hasta la manufactura.

By Abhishek S

Jul 7, 2020

I am glad to learn the creation of mechanical design and manufacturing with fusion360 on coursera platform during this pandemic time.

By Dhavalkumar P

Apr 22, 2020

Explained very well within scope of the subject. Looking for more practice assignment with solution to get to know all other options.

By Shubham B

Sep 24, 2020

Excellent source of information by Autodesk. Thanks a lot to Coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn something this valuable.

By GOWTHAM.P

May 16, 2020

It was really good. I got more knowledge in manufacturing as well as designing and the instructor explains everything crystal clear

By HARSHIT T

Jan 6, 2021

I really appreciate Coursera for providing me financial aid on this course It was very helpful for me as a manufacturing engineer.

By Atheeq M O

Oct 25, 2020

It was pretty on point and straight forward. Soniya really helped me learn the course faster than what i would've done normally.

By Andres A

Jun 8, 2020

concrete and effective, Great and complete examples with an intuitive teaching method. it completely surpassed my expectations

By Alper O

Oct 28, 2020

It is the best course, in which I have ever taken. I strongly recommend this course for beginners to start CAD, CAM, and CAE.

By Abhishek S

Sep 16, 2020

excellent course for beginners as well as for those who are shifting from solidworks or any other cad software to fusion 360

By Praveen D

Jan 19, 2021

A great course introducing key features of Fusion 360 comparing other software packages that are already in the industry.