Back to More Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for More Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

This is an advanced course for Chinese for beginners. Learners will expand vocabularies about personal information, daily life, food and drink, healthy, and expressions about greeting, suggestion, agreement, comparison, complaint, prohibition, experience, plan, recommendation, etc. Learners can improve their listening and speaking and know much more about Chinese social cultures. As the same as Chinese for beginners, the course doesn’t ask the learners to know Chinese characters. Recommended Background: For learners with certain English language ability and better have attended Chinese for beginners....

SG
Jun 26, 2016

Great course, I enjoyed learning Chinese in this method.\n\nThe videos were straightforward. The pronunciation was clear enough to understand without and difficultly. I would recommend this course.

NW
Sep 11, 2021

This course was great to complete! I really enjoyed it and have learned a lot these past weeks! Thanks to the teacher and all the people involved in creating this learning opportunity!!

51 - 75 of 260 Reviews for More Chinese for Beginners

By Skyang M

Apr 22, 2020

Really cohesive and informative course!! It helped me solidify my knoweldge in pinyin and made me comfortable in using this writing system!!!

By Andrés M C

Sep 22, 2017

Great opportunity to learn important communicative and cultural skills. Teacher Xiaoyu Liu is great! Hoep to meet you in Peking University!

By Yoonah K P

Jun 3, 2018

clear and most accurate and easy to understand teaching method. I strongly recommend this course for anyone who wish to learn Chinese.

By Nadya F

Oct 27, 2019

This is a helpful course, I really enjoyed learning and I learnt a lot of basic chinese vocabularies, expressions and so on. Xiè xie

By Roberto A M A

Sep 16, 2021

For the second time, I took advantage of learning Chinese, it is really helpful to follow these easy lessons. thank you very much.

By Rosa S V

Aug 5, 2020

Thank you very much, seriously thank you. I learned too much and it was entertaining, a lot of masters for Beijing university!

By marlon o b

Sep 21, 2017

Solo quiero agradecer a la Universidad de Pekin y a la maestra Liu por poner a nuestra disposición tan excelente curso.

By Dieter K

Jul 5, 2020

Very good explanation by Prof. Liu, Good mixture of vocabulary and stories. Sometimes missing Chinese characters.

By Ariel N L

Jun 1, 2020

A very good course for beginners. It covers several and different topics and the teacher explains them very well.

By Jung H R

Dec 20, 2020

i love the teacher! but some practice exam is not well designed. i couldn't solve a problem with multiple tries!

By Sandra G

May 9, 2016

Nihao wo tsiao san ge la, I'm so glad to attend another course for beginners! Liu is a great instructor. Xiexie.

By Elaine T

Aug 28, 2020

An excellent course in More Chinese for Beginners. Would highly recommend this course as one you must take.

By Mubida R

May 15, 2018

Very informative and helpful course. Good for those who have completed the beginner's level of Chinese.

By Maria R I

Oct 29, 2017

Excellent course learned lots of every day expressions!!! I would love to have available more of these.

By Lina P

May 20, 2017

Its an excellent course the student may review at any time to get very familiar with chinese language.

By David K

Nov 3, 2020

To my mind, one of the besr language course. I will recommend it ti my friedns. Xiexie, zai jian!

By Nguyen T M N

Oct 21, 2020

After I completed the course, I can say some Chinese sentences. Thank you so much, Instructor.

By Piero L

Muy buen curso, para seguir con tus conocimientos básicos y esenciales del Chino. Recomendado!

By LISSET T P E

May 16, 2018

THE BEST PROGRAM WHETHER YOU WANT TO IMPROVE .

CHINESE THE INTERESTING LANGUAGE .

LET'S START. .

By Jacqueline A Á V

Dec 5, 2017

excelente explicación y modulación de la profesora, se agradece este espacio de aprendizaje.

By Moisés A M

Oct 17, 2019

Muy bueno, pero deberían al final dar la hoja de caracteres chinos como en el curso previo.

By Du X

Feb 4, 2017

Great course for review or a simple introduction to Chinese language, thought and culture!

By montira s

Easy to understand and appreciate that this course is given for free. Thank you so much.

By Manuel P C

Jul 28, 2020

Absolutamente genial. He aprendido mucho y me han dado ganas de seguir con este idioma.

By Carlos O A

Feb 21, 2019

Great beginners course, easy to understand and lots of interesting facts about China.