Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL
Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

AM
Jul 15, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. A total new dimension for me, as far as marketing in concerned. Very well organized and demonstrated by the Instructor. The reference will help me in further studies.

176 - 200 of 643 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Gerardo B R

Apr 28, 2020

The course was very insightful, well paced, great instructor, very graphical examples and real live feedback throughout the various interviews

By Muhammad B

Jul 4, 2020

For anyone really interested, do not miss the readings. Read everything that is provided, it's a must for getting the most out of this course

By Miguel A M

Oct 1, 2020

Great class, I would like it to have a harder method of grading at the end. but it was a great introduction to Neuromarketing, very helpful

By Giorgia B

Mar 5, 2019

I loved it. It's full of new information and subject to study further. Personally I would have added even more case studies to the lessons,

By Cecil V

Mar 1, 2021

I loved everything about this course. Great Prof, great material, great learning pace. I am excited to take another neuromarketing course!

By Vedha B

Oct 1, 2020

This course seemed a bit difficult initially but was made simple and interesting with all the lecture videos, case studies and interviews.

By aish

Jun 10, 2020

A wonderful course for with very informative interview sessions of business leaders and researchers.

My first step towards neuromarketing.

By Mikael A

Nov 5, 2016

Finally a course on the subject, good insights and format with short videos on theory mixed with interviews with experts within the field.

By Kayra C T

Aug 5, 2017

Great! it was perfect for me. many really interesting videos and reading materials to fully understand what neuromarketing is all about.

By Andrea B

Sep 10, 2020

Interesting and complete course; i really recommend to all the people that are interest to start to understand the Neuromarketing world.

By Kjell G

Nov 30, 2016

I had just sent a very positive review. I like to add that the discussion on ethics and laws after the course was finished were great.

By Froni H

Mar 19, 2019

Excelente curso para estudiantes que están empezando a incursionar en este tema. La explicación de todos los temas es bastante clara.

By Hamid S

May 28, 2017

Thank you very much. A great course. Wish you would also provide a full specialization program related to Neuro Marketing Management.

By Elena S

Jul 16, 2020

Than you for such a comprehensive and easy to understand course! Clearly gives you an idea what neuroscience and neuromarketing are.

By Ana Q

Mar 25, 2018

It was a very interesting course, where I learned a lot of new things and I still want to learn more about it. Thank You very much!!

By Supratim B

Mar 9, 2019

A very good course! The study materials provided were excellent. Recommended if you want to have an introduction to neuromarketing.

By Ashish K

Apr 7, 2018

This is a brilliant course for the beginners. Gives a lot of insights and the best part is, you can complete it in just five weeks.

By Elena G Á

Jun 27, 2017

Highly recommended. Very interesting and enjoyable. You would get the basic notions about neuromarketing and consumer neuroscience

By Daniel M

Jun 9, 2021

T​his is an incredible course, full of knowledge and the professor is a really nice teacher, he domains perfectly all the topics.

By Laura R G

Aug 26, 2020

The selection of the reading material is excellent and so are the videos, I just wish the couse were updated with newer material.

By sara f

Jun 26, 2020

Very good course. I found it very intersting and stimulating thanks to all the practice example it gives to understand the topic.

By Fahd Y

Feb 9, 2019

Best intro course there is to this very niche, but powerful field on neuromarketing

-Sincerely a cognitive neuroscience researcher

By Sunanda B

Jan 9, 2020

Very well explained. The reading material is absolutely insightful. Interviews make it best bridge from books to the real world.

By Eric Q

Jun 8, 2020

i learned everything i expected and more. this is a new field for me so i am very satisfied with the amount i have learned here

By Sabhyatha B

Jan 17, 2020

Loved the course. Thanks to all the Professors and Coursera for providing me this opportunity to learn and enhance my knowledge