Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing , Copenhagen Business School

About this Course

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

By MP

Jul 15, 2018

Great course if you are a beginner in the domain of neuromarketing. Explained in a very simple language. Will definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to start learning about neuromarketing

By MP

Mar 02, 2018

Very well explained and very informative session on consumer neuroscience and neuro Marketing. The way of presentation kept me intrested and glued to the sessions. Thank you

225 Reviews

By Ionut MIhai Chelalau

Apr 18, 2019

Quality course. Recommended, a bit is a bit creepy as well :) .

By Kedar Madhusudan Dunakhe

Apr 01, 2019

T

h

i

s course has been a complete eye-opener as to what we as customers think, how we make decisions, what affects our emotions, create feelings, create memories; how they influence our general as well as consumer behavior; how we make decisions; effectiveness of senses in marketing and so much more that the place is insufficient to explain all of it. Thanks for this wonderful and very different course which takes the path of neurology and science of brain but is commercially valuable while designing products, ads, campaigns and influencing behavior.

By Froni Hernández

Mar 19, 2019

Excelente curso para estudiantes que están empezando a incursionar en este tema. La explicación de todos los temas es bastante clara.

By Rohan Bhattacharya

Mar 17, 2019

Absolutely outstanding! Professor Thomas was dedicated and really calm in explaining the very basics of Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing. The in-depth interviews tells me a lot about what's going on all over the world in this particular field.

By Sneha Dwivedi

Mar 16, 2019

Brilliant course to begin with! I explored a different domain altogether which is a brilliant combination of neuroscience, marketing, psychology etc. Could have been more interactive given we are talking about multiple sections of how the brain functions. But overall, I think it opened up new area of interest for me.

By Carl Zhou

Mar 11, 2019

Short course. While there were some interesting material, at least half of the course was interviews which did not talk so much about the theory related to consumer neuromarketing. I would have liked to see more material and studies.

By Supratim Bose

Mar 09, 2019

A very good course! The study materials provided were excellent. Recommended if you want to have an introduction to neuromarketing.

By Giorgia Bellesia

Mar 05, 2019

I loved it. It's full of new information and subject to study further. Personally I would have added even more case studies to the lessons,

By Denisse Vargas

Mar 04, 2019

I highly recommend this course. The professor is great as well as the explanations and the material provided. It was my first time studying consumer neuroscience and after completing this course, i feel i have gained a lot knowledge. This course is great.

By Parimal Mohile

Mar 03, 2019

The delivery of the material was EXTREMELY DULL.