Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

RM
Aug 12, 2019

Helped me understand the importance of good nutrition during pregnancy. This course helped me build my knowledge of nutrition and how we must bring about lifestyle changes for a healthy pregnancy.

226 - 250 of 623 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Jazmin R S

Jan 20, 2021

Muy bueno, lo recomiendo ampliamente. Dice la información directa y sin tanto rodeos.

By Samah A A

Nov 12, 2020

I learn a lot from this course.Thanks for all of you for the precious informations.

By Jemimah D

Jul 3, 2020

Really had a good experience and learned about so many things to deal with pregnancy

By Iqra N

Apr 18, 2020

It was an amazing course, all the basic or high-level information is presented here.

By Mekhtieva D

Mar 28, 2018

I knew many important things bout nutrition, childern and health. It was very useful

By Diya. S B

Apr 4, 2021

It's very good course to understand the nutrition and lifestyle about pregnancy....

By Salma H A

Nov 13, 2020

amazing course with a lot of information they cover every subject for womens health

By Irina B

May 9, 2020

Great information, the videos were not too short or too long. Good reading sources

By Leanna E J

Oct 8, 2020

This courses was exceptional with very interesting reading and learning materials

By Patrick M

Oct 31, 2017

Great course! Learned a lot, and had plenty of information from multiple sources.

By Gustavo A G V

Aug 23, 2020

Me encantó el curso. Recordé y aprendí muchas cosas a lo largo de estas semanas.

By Sankalp A

Apr 28, 2020

Really thankful to Coursera for adding such online courses for no cost☺️☺️☺️☺️.

By Athina-Valentini T

Apr 16, 2019

Exceptional work! Very important information given through a very pleasant way!

By Emöke C

May 29, 2017

Very interesting course, I recommend it to everyone who plans to have children.

By Joana C R

Jan 19, 2021

Excelent overview of the main important points related to pregnancy. Congrats!

By subani p

Jun 17, 2020

It is a very useful course. I have learned a lot from this. Thank you so much.

By Camilla E

Jun 14, 2020

Such deep explanations about micronutrients, gestational diabetes in pregnancy

By Hana A

Sep 10, 2019

the course is wonderful, full practical, useful, and interesting information.

By Janeth S R

Dec 10, 2017

One of the best nutrition related courses I've done here. More than excellent!

By Ananda T S

Nov 3, 2019

Awesome Graphics and Teaching! one of the best courses i have done so far !!!

By Manivannan R

Nov 27, 2018

This course helped me to understand overall nutrition needs during pregnancy.

By JOHN Q

Sep 30, 2017

great course and material I hadn't thought about in years. thanks so much!

By Karolina K

Aug 6, 2017

As I am now pregant, the course was very valuable for my and my son's health.

By belen t

Sep 15, 2020

this is an excellent and complete course. I enjoy the videos and information

By Darkwa A R

Aug 25, 2020

this course has really help me a lot and thanks to the lecturer for his time