Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

126 - 150 of 917 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By DILAXAN S

Apr 7, 2020

This course is a very useful course from which I had corrected all of my mistakes in perfect tenses and modals.

I also got a very good experience by doing this course.

By Eynar A D C

Oct 20, 2020

Very good to improve your communication skills. It was really challenging and you must be focus on your assignments in order to obtain a good score. Thanks, Coursera.

By DEDEN R W

Apr 2, 2021

I am glad by joining coursera.

I've improved my English skill.

oh ya Sir/Madam. I've just finished learning this course by financial aid.

can I get my certificate soon?

By brain c

Feb 1, 2021

I think this course is amazing, I can understand well about all the material. I like it. I will try again with another material. Thanks a lot to all the instructors.

By Delphine H

Une très bonne formation qui reprend point par point avec logique les temps du passé. Les supports sont très agréables. Le résultat d'apprentissage est très positif

By Anargul Y

Aug 26, 2020

Hello! I would like to say thank you for this course. If you want to improve your grammar you should take this course. I have learned a lot of useful information.

By Mynor O D V

Aug 2, 2020

Everything was interesting. I really want to thank all the instructors that help me with this course. I enjoyed everything. I'm pretty sure that I learned a lot.

By amrit p

Aug 19, 2017

THanks to the COURSERA team. I am really obliged and will be always. Especial thanks to my TEACHERS and THE TEAM and of course to my sweet FRIENDS. Thanks again.

By KHOKHRIYA D

Oct 9, 2016

I recommend anyone to take this online amazing course learn the perfect tense very easily. I have learn a lot by this course. Thank you so much UCI and coursera.

By Nawal A A

This course has helped me to understand the differences between perfect tenses, I advice anyone that it has problem with perfect tenses enroll in this course.

By Mohammd z a

May 7, 2019

this course was so useful for me i have learned many thing from this course. it helped me too much to communicate completely with another persons.

thank you.

By anmol l

Oct 9, 2020

Very helpful course for anyone who is looking forward to learn english grammar. Teacing techniques and vedio lectures are interesting and activities are fun.

By Ahmed E M A

Sep 29, 2019

Great material, simple explanations, and perfect examples make this course absolutely, the most recommended course for English learners and teachers as well.

By Alekseii S

Jun 17, 2019

Despite sometime creepy animation :)...

Like it, really. Very clear and systematic explanation. Would be useful both for repetition and for the first study.

By Sanzhar M

Apr 12, 2021

This course was pretty easy. However, I learned more about the modals and tenses. I took this course for personal reasons. Instructors explained very well.

By Maria J D

May 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the opportunity to take this course. I learned so much. You all are a great team. I hope have another opportunit to learn from you.

By Ruby s a

Aug 18, 2020

I want to start thanking the teacheras, in addition to mentioning that It has been very gratifying to participate n this corse.I hope to continue learning

By Victoria C

Sep 20, 2016

I don't know about the graded homework, but the videos are good and clear, and the exercises are very usefull. I still have to practice by my own, though.

By Muazzam R

Nov 10, 2020

I found this course really useful, the contents are carefully chosen and the rules explained well. The instructors are also great! Thank you very much.

By Rabia A c

Oct 31, 2020

I had a very good experience with coursera .It has helped me a lot. Anyone who needs help with English from a beginner level must join this course.

By SabinGhimire

Dec 18, 2016

This is a nice course.I improved a lot from this course.Now I am able to solve prombles related to this course.rellay i like this course very much.

By Solayman H

Aug 22, 2020

This course is great. I learn about using perfect tenses and modals which is very helpful. Now, I can easily use these sentences in my daily life.

By PECK K N

Oct 9, 2020

Though i have passed the course, but i have still not made good use of it. I will review the whole course again and do more practice. Thank you.

By Mehrdadfathi

Oct 30, 2016

Thanks God, It was a really good course for me and I've learned a lot about some essential grammars in English. Thank you very much.

Best Regards

By Camila G d S

Aug 28, 2020

The course has a rich methodology in terms of knowledge transmission. Clear language, well-designed exercises and highly committed teachers. :)