Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL

Oct 07, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH

Feb 27, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

51 - 75 of 689 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Miftah R S

Aug 07, 2020

It is a very great course, I got so much new things by lelarning this course, but I am still confused about the certificate that I will get, I have finished the course, but I haven't recieved the certificate yet

By Marilia P M

Oct 25, 2018

The peer-review system is a bit weird, there should be a way to notify your peers when you correct the lesson so they can rate again, it can happen that people finish the course and you are left without a grade.

By Natalia K

May 22, 2018

I enjoyed the course as I could review grammar learned a long while ago. And the fact that it was presented in a fun and accessible way, made me decide to buy the course and work on completing all parts of it.

By Siddharth M

May 16, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. By taking this course, I realized that there were some gaps in my knowledge of Tenses and I focused mainly on filling in those gaps. I intend to continue this specialization.

By Priyanshu

Aug 27, 2020

I love this course. It help me improving my grammar. The teachers were very good in this course. I can easily understand what they were saying. Some lessons was so fun to do that I can't resist being here.

By Learner I

Jan 18, 2017

Excellent professional development course for me to hone my English skills. Superb video, quizzes and exercises. Much better than learning in a workshop or using a workbook. Thank you! Top notch program.

By Eddy F P B

Sep 06, 2020

It has been useful for me because I learned and reviewed a lot of grammar. Also, the course is planned in a good way where everyone can learn easily. Thanks for giving me this invaluable opportunity!

By Hugo E G L

Jul 04, 2016

Great Course! It's really adequate for intermediate level English learners. At first, it seems easy, but when finally gets to past perfect and modal verbs. It gets tricky.

Enroll, You won't regret it.

By Haroon S J

Jun 14, 2020

I love this course, was very well designed and the instructors did a very good job in explain all the material in a way the become very clear and easy to non native speaker. Well done!

By Yulia A

Jan 22, 2017

Я опасалась, что с моим знанием английского понять курс без русских субтитров будет сложно. Каково же было моё удивление, когда я усвоила темы, изучаемые годами с первого раза!

Спасибо!

By SÉRGIO D P

Jul 01, 2019

O curso foi ótimo porque me fez revisar tópicos importantes da língua inglesa e dos quais havia me esquecido. Agora é colocar em prática tudo o que aprendi no mercado de trabalho.

By Meagan I

Sep 09, 2020

Good course. They set it up in a way that was both good practice for people who already know English and an excellent learning experience for those who are new to the language.

By Luiza M L

Jul 08, 2020

There was so much I could review and things to learn that it worth every second spent here. It also helped me to see how the teachers explain to improve my way of teaching too.

By KALYANKAR B

Jun 29, 2020

really its an amazing course you can learn a lot of new things from this course related to English grammar. Special thing is you can do practice during exercise, assignment.

By Catalina C O

Jun 24, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso, es muy claro y entendible en cuanto a temas, ejemplos y cuestionarios, era lo que necesitaba para aprender didacticamente la gramática del inglés

By TM C D D S

Jul 21, 2020

I learned a lot of things through this course include Tenses and modals. Teaching methods are very attractive and well understanding. I hope to do other courses as well.

By DILAXAN S

Apr 07, 2020

This course is a very useful course from which I had corrected all of my mistakes in perfect tenses and modals.

I also got a very good experience by doing this course.

By Delphine H

Une très bonne formation qui reprend point par point avec logique les temps du passé. Les supports sont très agréables. Le résultat d'apprentissage est très positif

By Anargul Y

Aug 26, 2020

Hello! I would like to say thank you for this course. If you want to improve your grammar you should take this course. I have learned a lot of useful information.

By Mynor O D V

Aug 02, 2020

Everything was interesting. I really want to thank all the instructors that help me with this course. I enjoyed everything. I'm pretty sure that I learned a lot.

By amrit p

Aug 19, 2017

THanks to the COURSERA team. I am really obliged and will be always. Especial thanks to my TEACHERS and THE TEAM and of course to my sweet FRIENDS. Thanks again.

By KHOKHRIYA D

Oct 09, 2016

I recommend anyone to take this online amazing course learn the perfect tense very easily. I have learn a lot by this course. Thank you so much UCI and coursera.

By Nawal A A

This course has helped me to understand the differences between perfect tenses, I advice anyone that it has problem with perfect tenses enroll in this course.

By Mohammd z a

May 07, 2019

this course was so useful for me i have learned many thing from this course. it helped me too much to communicate completely with another persons.

thank you.

By Ahmed E M A

Sep 29, 2019

Great material, simple explanations, and perfect examples make this course absolutely, the most recommended course for English learners and teachers as well.