Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL

Oct 07, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH

Feb 27, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

76 - 100 of 596 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Abdul K K V

Jun 09, 2020

This is super helpful for me,

I am planning to enroll in some of the courses. I’m glad I ran into this. Thanks for this wonderful post!

By Faisal O M A

Sep 25, 2017

Its really very useful course, lots of grammar basics has been added to me, I am really feel confidence when i am talking in English.

By Norma A M R

Oct 23, 2019

Me encanto la forma de explicar , simple y sencilla muy facil de comprender.

I loved this course because is very easy for understand

By Sumera R

Mar 06, 2020

Excellent course. I would like to recommend this course for those who want to excel theirs basics including Tenses and Modal Verbs.

By Juan E A R

Aug 19, 2019

Es un curso donde nos ayuda a no perder los pequeños detalles. Saber la gramática de un idioma permite conocer las mismas raíces.

By LIM J W

Apr 21, 2020

lecture video is easy to be understand. this course can be done within 3 days for student during their break. highly recommended.

By Vionita S

Jul 04, 2017

I would like to say thank you so much for this course and all of people who supported me to join this course. Thank you so much !

By Daniela G G

Jul 06, 2020

Thanks, I learn more about english, I need improve my level english

Is very well the techniques for learn, and help the students.

By MOHAMED K I

Jul 13, 2020

So good course, after you finish this course i think you can understand so much things.

the teachers are good and well prepared.

By SAJJAD A

Jun 12, 2020

course was very amazing and i have enjoyed a lot learning here and also the way of course instructors was very good i loved it

By ISSARIYA K

This course is really great. Teaching with simulation makes me understand the usage of each topic very well . Thank you so much

By ias a

Nov 11, 2018

way of teaching in course era is so simple and interesting. anybody could understand.

Lots of thanks to course era and its team.

By Saket A

Jun 21, 2020

It was my first experience on the Coursera platform and I'm fully satisfied with it.

Thanks, University of California, Irvine

By Nancy M

Oct 12, 2016

Muy fácil de entender, gracias a las practicas los conceptos y nuevos conocimientos se pueden memorizar de una buena manera.

By Dalia S

Oct 30, 2018

One of the best English online courses with amazing instructors, I really feel lucky to have the chance learning from them

By Reena M V

Dec 11, 2016

The lectures are explained well with easy to grasp examples and explanation. Thank you for having this course on coursera.

By Viviana B

May 24, 2017

thanks so much. It is a very good course. I learned a lot of grammar. thank teachers and students for helping to improve.

By Carolina A

Aug 19, 2018

In this course I found a great method to study at home.

The explanations and examples to help me understand more quickly.

By Max C C R

Apr 30, 2020

I really liked the way they explain the topics, so clear and easy to understand.

The exercises are good to reinforce .

By Anas A

Jul 20, 2019

Thank you for all efforts you did, it is really excellant course and important to understand perfect tense and modals.

By Mary C

Jun 02, 2018

Thanks for making the material easy to follow and the interactive exercise was really a fun way to learn the material.

Dec 05, 2019

I study English in my college so this course was really important for me. I thank you, I appreciate your efforts. 💙

By Wilfredo M

Mar 10, 2019

It is a great course. If the instructors were available to clarify doubts and provide feedback it would be terrific.

By Lotfy M

Dec 13, 2016

Great course really helped me I have been having difficulties with grammar and can't wait til the next course starts

By Lyu N

Aug 07, 2016

Very great course,the teacher is very breezy.Their speed of talking is modest,so I can understand every single word.