Back to Personality Types at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personality Types at Work by University of Florida

Knowing yourself, your team, your manager, and your organization are keys to personal and business success. What were once labeled soft skills are now modern requirements in today's workplace - especially if you are trying to get in the door or are already leading a team. This course is specifically designed for the: -Job Seeker: You will create a usable cover letter with feedback from your peers as well as develop exceptional responses to some of the most common, yet challenging interview questions. We will get you the skills to help get in the door! -Team Member: You will develop an action plan to confront your personality weaknesses and highlight your strengths so you can ace your annual review. We will also cover strategies that will help you uncover your true worth so you can ask with more confidence. We will get you the skills to get ahead! -Manager: You will create an effective action plan for an employee, team, or organization based on your new knowledge of personality types and you will create a 360 degree review plan to better identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will get you the skills to rise above the rest! We will dive deep into the types and teach you how to translate your new knowledge into business success by leveraging personality and emotional intelligence in the workplace - wherever you may be! Join us!...

LD
Apr 2, 2018

This was a great course to learn more about yourself and others in your workplace. Highly recommend this course for any organization managers that want to create a more effective team atmosphere.

S
May 5, 2020

I found this course is really helping me to understand myself and to be understand people around me. None is better or wrong, but every personality need to grow more to their best format.

26 - 50 of 171 Reviews for Personality Types at Work

By Ramanuj s

Apr 9, 2020

This is a wonderful course. As a Training manager in company, I really needed this course and believe it this course has fulfilled me beyond my expectation. Not only it helped me understanding the different personality, but also helped me to improve Annual review and salary discussion skills too. I really am thankful to Coursera and University of Florida for such a wonderful program. I would like to keep learning from this platform.

By Ashraf A A A

This has been one of the most amazing courses I have done. The content and the instructor approach are super and the way of delivery and assessments were really of great. An only minor thing is the lengthy peer-graded assessments. The course has added to my knowledge and skills alot indeed. Thanks to Coursera and the amazing INTJ instructor!!

By Anna N

Aug 31, 2020

The course perfectly combines psychological knowledge with its application in the work environment. It provides a variety of forms of gaining knowledge, from videos through to quizzes and written assignments. The lecturer's voice is soft and warm and her kindness makes it even easier to acquire new skills.

By Vikas P

Jun 23, 2020

We work hard and harder day after day, week after weeks and year after years without understanding the importance of knowing personality types and managing people accordingly. This course is an eye opener with respect to being emotionally intelligent, managing and leading people.'Together is better'

By Edcyl L O S

Aug 31, 2020

I like this course although there were a lot of peer reviews because it helped me gain a lot of confidence when it comes to writing my assignments and also in reviewing other people's works. I was also able to reflect on my personality and all my accomplishments and goals in life. Thank you.

By Poornima P K

Dec 30, 2019

This course is good if the purpose of joining the course is to identify/better understand your personality type and that of your team/group mates. It helps in planning/organizing your long-term plans at your workplace. Needs time for understanding the underlying concepts, thought and reading.

By Aviraj S

Feb 13, 2021

Absolutely Loved It! This is probably one of the finest courses I've ever opted for. Its truly a life-changing course that taught me so much about other people & eventually helped me to understand them better. This course has allowed me to be an even better version of myself i.e. an ENFP :).

By Maxime V

Aug 13, 2019

The Personality Types at Work course is a fun and interactive course. We learn about ourselves, others and people in general through a fun and practical ways using heroes (fictional characters), but also colleagues and famous people. And of course, we learn a lot about the MBTi.

By Deepa. M

Dec 4, 2016

I really liked the course , it is simple, easy to understand and the learning are huge. After taking the course i came to know my positive and the side were in need to work on to improve myself. I thank the course facilitator for designing such a wonderful course. Thank you.

By Caddie H

Jun 18, 2021

This course was fantastic. I learnt about Myers Briggs in University but this was in depth and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be utilising it constantly because this is really going to help me step up a notch at work. Thank you!

By Leigh C

Jan 3, 2020

I loved the interaction and also the ability to have employees participate in the personality tests - it helped me to have a better understanding of each of them. I highly recommend this course. I have thoroughly enjoyed it!

By Julien F

Sep 1, 2017

An amazing course! A must do for everyone evolving in a professional environment and interested in learning about the different types of personalities and how to leverage their strengths & handle their weaknesses.

By Jessice-Leigh V D M

Oct 24, 2019

Toni is an exceptional teacher and the interactive way and assignments to complete this course made it much easier to learn then the standard theory only approach. Thank you I am ready to apply this in real life!

By Nanette E K

Jun 28, 2020

Just by the course title you can tell there is rich knowledge to be shared. The instructor is warm but accurate in her delivery. There's much to learn on soft skills and this is the introductory course to take.

By NIKI F

Jun 6, 2018

Amazing course! I enjoyed every moment of it! very useful for any job you do, at any level you are, practical even for your daily life with family and friends apart from work! Highly recommend it to all

By Floridalma A S d L

Sep 19, 2020

Muchas gracias por todo lo que aprendí, para mi fue muy interesante y valioso.

Tener la oportunidad de acceder a una universidad en otro país fue muy lindo.

Desde Guatemala les saludo

By Amritha K

Jul 19, 2018

Thanks a lot this course is amazing helpful in day to day basis, provided lot of knowledge and a huge change in point of view. Kudos to the team. Thank you Coursera.

By Sarah L C

Apr 14, 2020

Loved the course. The test and also the way it is setup really makes it enjoyable. I even got my colleagues to take the Myers-Briggs Test and find their superhero.

By ΣΤΕΡΓΙΑΝΗ Ε

Jan 3, 2021

It has a very good approach of the subject's course. You really have the change to know better yourself and to start understanding the others in a different way.

By Tania B

Dec 12, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. Toni was amazing, she helped me understand my personality and how to utilize my abilities and potential to the fullest.

By Natalie F

Nov 2, 2016

Great course! Listening to the lectures I learned so much about myself, and how I can figure out what others preferences are to communicate more effectively.

By Neetu R

Excellent course with hands on knowledge about personality types, will help to work with diverse personalities at workplace. An overall learning experience.

By ELENI L

Dec 30, 2020

I learned my self better and also I learned to recognize the type of personalities of my team by behaviours and words.

Thanks a lot for this life lesson.

By Katelyn H

Mar 21, 2017

Very helpful when learning how to work with people who have different personalities than your own. I loved this course and have found it very useful.

By MARIA K

Dec 14, 2020

In this course I learned that all types of personality are useful, there are no good and bad types. Everyone has something to show us and teach us.