Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

BA
Sep 2, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

JC
Jul 2, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

226 - 250 of 1,400 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Mónica P C D

Jun 21, 2017

Excelente herramienta para el profesional de la salud mental y demás personas relacionadas o interesadas en el área. Muy recomendado, no sólo como estrategia para el oficio sino además para la vida personal.

By Sabikun A H

Jul 3, 2020

This one has been a helpful course! I have learnt a lot. Specially, since positivity is necessary for living and being kind. To really know how positivity works and affects our lives has been enlightening.

By Mauricio A

Dec 31, 2017

It delivers what it promises. I am now better equipped to live a more fulfilling personal and professional life. It was a pleasure to take this course. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project.

By Rajanish m s

Sep 25, 2015

Thank for this course. I really liked the lectures, materials and the assignments. This course is helping me think, act and feel positive. I am working on increasing my positivitiy ratio. Thank you again!

By Ravi K M

Apr 26, 2020

Very well developed course with various contents by Course instructor Dr. Barbara L. Fredrickson's personal, academic and scientific research experiences. Educationally enriching, experientially relaxing.

By Anthony J

Sep 30, 2020

I want to declare this course as a very excellent study an intriguing involvement of studies. A very interesting subject and the components how its used to help balance the flow of positivity and love.

By Luz R C S

Aug 27, 2020

Really considered an important course for everyone not only in the psychological field, since it is always necessary to feel optimally healthy and above all to have an energizing look first and foremost.

By Michael B

Jun 8, 2020

I enjoyed this class on a very personal level and saw immediately the changes in my mindset and how that alone began a process of me feeling better overall and pursuing things that will better my life.

By Tamara L K

Jul 14, 2017

Interesting, fun, and really engaging. It helps me personally and helps with how i connect with others. Must at least try to do the optional activities! Truly one of the best choices I made this month.

By Anderson P

Aug 5, 2020

Maravilloso curso , te permite conocer mas acerca de la importancia de priorizar momentos de conexión con los demás y de la manera en que las emociones positivas nutren la vida de todas las personas.

By Florian A D

Dec 8, 2015

Super cours, très intéressant, un grand merci a Barbara Friedrickson pour la mise à disposition de ces connaissances.

Great course, very interesting, a great thanks to Barbara fora all, it was awesome

By louie d

Oct 10, 2020

Very good programme in enhancing one’s positive outlook. The course has clarified some of the misconceived perception I had with regard to positive psychology and brought light to my understanding.

By Avinash P

Nov 26, 2020

Dr Barbara Fredrickson help me realize the value of positive emotion and the message of negative emotions. The emphasis one should prioritize on both emotions and connection and love between them.

By Vanessa P d S

Aug 17, 2016

Esse curso foi excelente. De forma simples ele traz novos conceitos para sua vida e com uma explicação tão profunda que te faz querer mudar no mesmo momento que vai participando da aula. Parabens!

By Maria B M P

Mar 10, 2020

Taking this course has broaden my view about emotions and the way we interract with other people. I am a psychotherapist and I believe that what I learned will make a differrence in my practice.

By MARIA E F R

Sep 15, 2020

Excelente los tópicos abordados, la forma como se desarrollo, las lecturas y fuentes increíbles. Gran aporte y alimento no solo en lo profesional, también en lo personal. A ponerlo en practica!

By Christine B

Mar 19, 2018

I loved this course. Now I have a lot to do in France to spread out with loving kindness with my patients in my office and in companies where I teach mindfulness meditation. Thank you Barbara

By Shahina A

Oct 18, 2020

It was a great journey with positive psychology . I hope I can use some skills in my professional work . thank you Dr. Barbara Fredrickson ., your way of teaching was really understanding .

By Fazira B R

Jul 13, 2020

I am so glad i'm taking this course. it's worth my time. I'm not a fan of positive psychology because i thought it was all injecting the positive emotions. but its not its about being open.

By Inge S

Apr 13, 2016

Great course. Barabara makes me very inspired to make micro-moments of loe a habit into my daily life! I work as Coach and Medium, so I definitly will use it in my work. My new way of life!

By Clémence M

Nov 7, 2020

a very good course: with interesting and new knowledge, it will enable you to change your perspective on life and your environment, and enjoy furthermore your moments of positive emotions.

By Olga I

May 15, 2020

Great course! Thank you!I learned to be more conscious, now I understand that everything depends on us, on our interpretation and our desire to see something good. I recommend to everyone!

By Diego R A

Feb 21, 2017

I learned great things, Im gratefull.

And I think spreading this knowledge is very valuable, I also think adding something more interactive or more visually strong would enhance the course.

By Leonardo M

Feb 23, 2016

Excellent! Very good course on personal and social area, which could also give you an "up" professionally by making your day and better!

Thanks for this very important knowledge sharing!!!

By Adrienne S

Sep 14, 2020

The structure of lecture/ conversation combined with interaction during the lessons was an excellent way to learn and stay focused. The professor was wonderful and I enjoyed her content.