Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

276 - 300 of 2,856 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Amber W

Aug 12, 2021

Its an excellent opportunity for every one enrolled with this course. It provides with great content and easy to understand approach . No doubt very well presented , easy to understand and will be a career booster in Project Management field.

By Andrea R

Jul 14, 2021

Excelente oportunidad de ampliar tu conocimiento en este campo. Tiene fechas super flexibles, lo cual agradezco mucho ya que tengo poco tiempo por la universidad. Realmente recomiendo tomar esta oportunidad para crecer y aprender nuevas cosas

By Luis F C M

Jun 3, 2021

I love having the opportunity to learn new things, I think the course starts a little slow and I understand that it is because it is not aimed at a specific audience but I think it is an incredible learning and knowledge tool. Congratulations

By ali a

Apr 15, 2021

By Ilham A R

Mar 19, 2021

This course gives me a lot of insightful knowledge that I didn't expect. I genuinely believe everyone that is on their way to start their professional career, even if it is not necessarily in project management, will benefit from this course.

By Biniam T

Aug 27, 2021

Taking this course will help me to lead any project in my personal life and office. I thank you, Google and Coursera for giving me this opportunity. I promise to serve my people sincerely with the lessons I have learned.

Biniam Taye Endeshaw

By zachary s

Apr 24, 2021

I'm sad we don't get the teacher in the next course, he was fantastic! I'm sure the next will be just as good though. The course outline, the content, and the breakup of content was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Great job, Googlers.

By ameni m

Apr 1, 2021

I highly recommend this course even if you're not interested in a PM role. For me this course helped to understand various technical terms I see on job posting ( not related to PM role) like interpersonal skills, transferable skills and more

By Hakeem A

Aug 14, 2021

It is an amazing course and thank god i took it. I have really earned a lot i thought i did but actually didn't know. The pace for classes was flexible for me and i encourage anyone interested in Project Management to apply for this course.

By Narjis H

Aug 7, 2021

The course was very wonderful, and I really benefited from it a lot. The lecturer was masterful in his explanation and delivery the information Smoothly, I was enthusiastic to continue studying while I was busy, thank you with appreciation.

By Thao P

Jun 23, 2021

Such a journey filled with enlightenment, eye-opening and broad understanding of how the job of project management would look like in reality, accompany along with down-to-earth stories and work experiences of real people in this landscape.

By Wisnu A

Jun 6, 2021

I wish I knew this kind of content exist years before. It really helps not just for those who wish to find a job in Project Management but even for those are practicioner, you could really refresh your knowledge by enrolling to this course.

By Swaroop S

Jun 3, 2021

The course was a great starting point to learn the roots of Project management. One particular aspect of this course that I enjoyed was the curriculum on Teams organization and structure as they can differ from organization to organization.

By Satchin S

May 8, 2021

Highly recommend this to anyone who is new, but interested in project management. even if you are not a project manager by profession, this will help you understand a lot when it comes to dealing with others in a team to deliver a project.

By yeona c

Jul 6, 2021

The course was very informative and the content and material was clear to understand. The use of everyday examples also made grasping concepts easier and aided in providing a foundation to move forward with my new career path and journey.

By Sina R

Sep 21, 2021

Foundations of Project Management. Excellent content, wonderful use of multi-media interfaces and checkpoints to keep the pace moving, and a great introduction of different stories and people with real-life perspectives and experiences.

By Akintunde O

Sep 13, 2021

Perfect delivery, perfect blend. Google needs to start having Bachelors degrees compressed. I actually wish this professional certificate programs can be given more credence and used as an credit score for associate degrees or even more.

By Jonathan N

Jul 9, 2021

T​his course is brilliant. I can't believe Google created this. The instructors are so positive, encouraging, they provide relevant and on-point feedback from work. There's plenty of career and job-searching advice. I love this course...

By Mahmoud A

May 30, 2021

Great course, I've learned a lot of new information and knowledge in the field of project management, and I'm really excited to complete all of the upcoming courses to get a full understanding and learning more about this specialization.

By Alejandro A

Apr 8, 2021

Very good course, explains clearly the principles of project management and I think is very cool how the instructors give examples of how they apply PM in their jobs at google. I will continue the 6 units so I could get the certificate.

By Mehak D

Aug 7, 2021

I really liked the course, its not too heavy and gives the right amount of information for basics or project management. I really enjoyed watching videos of employees where they spoke about their journey in becoming a project manager.

By Waleed M

Apr 13, 2021

This is the best educational style I like. Listening to video lectures, sharing experiences from google gurus, reading rich with information, and quizzes full of challenge. I hope that the next courses be at the same high-class level.

By Ignacio A C

Sep 9, 2021

Es un excelente curso de inicio para conocer las bases del Project Management. El material es muy didáctico y completo. Lo recomiendo para comenzar a aprender las bases del Project Management y continuar con el camino que se propone.

By Sekinat O O

Aug 12, 2021

This is one of the best online course I've taken. I love the fact there are practitioners who shared their experiences on how they rose to their current position and that kind of motivates me to want to push further. Thanks Google!!!

By Onetee W

Jun 29, 2021

I​ truly found this course to be extremly informational. I loved how the course was taught . It caterd to somone not from a Project Managment field and made me feel like I can do this. I appreciate the instructors. Thank you greatly.