Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

351 - 375 of 2,823 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By hari e

Apr 9, 2021

it is so nice and easy to understand the whole idea about project management with some real-time examples .AND also I'm interested to do the next courses also :)

I recommend all my friend to take this course :)

By Lauren B

Apr 11, 2021

I think this course was very helpful and covered a lot of great content. I was pleased with how much of it I already knew from my own experiences. I think the thing I learned most about was the methodologies.

By Henri E T

Aug 15, 2021

A very good course especially for people who just jump into the project management world. I learned a lot throughout the course and had a lot of skills can implement and tryout in my project management tasks

By KU G D

Jun 24, 2021

It was a really helpful, detailed, well-versed course. Thanks to this, I stepped into the world of professional project management, can't wait to complete the further courses and secure a job in this field.

By D V

Apr 21, 2021

Very nice course. Covers all of the basics that you might have learned in a college course, includes a few examples that are actually relatable, and breaks down more complex ideas into easy to follow steps.

By Shaz M

Apr 13, 2021

This course has been amazing. It really gives you a solid foundation on project management with a lot of real life and industry examples that you can relate to. I'm really glad that I completed this course.

Apr 11, 2021

This course had a lot of great information, and i'm glad I was able to attend this course. I wish I could do some shadowing to better retain the information but I have plenty of notes. haha thanks Google!!!

By abdullah h

Mar 28, 2021

IT was awesome google as usual thank you for such an opportunity i learned many of things in this course and thank you for let us see your organization framework in PM

hope to meet you soon guys at google.

By S A

Jul 25, 2021

I am very satisfied with this great experience, a really great online training. I have completed the first course and i am motivated to complete the next five courses, thank you coursera, thank you google.

By Den G

Jul 7, 2021

This course was very Interactive. And, with recaps it made me remember the concepts.

The guest speakers were top notch.

I really enjoyed this course and learned many new things without feeling overwhelmed.

By Shreyas K

Jul 5, 2021

The basics are explained in a simple way, and most of them can be directly applied to your profession. This course sets a good foundation for the other courses in the Project Management certificate series.

By Ava L

Jul 3, 2021

It is well structured and organized. The mix of video, reading and quizzes was proportionate. The presentation was professional and upbeat. It was very well planned and executed for an introductory course.

By Qiaoyu W

Jun 27, 2021

​It’s introductory but very informative and I learnt a lot from this course. It’s very useful for someone who wants to get a sense of project management and wants to dive deeper in this area in the future.

By Nidhi V

Jul 16, 2021

The best course for project management I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the management procedure involved in a project. Feel very blessed to have the opportunity to enroll for such an amazing project.

By Волобуев Г К

Jun 15, 2021

​Great itroduction to project managment. The this course you will learn about different organizational structures, management types, what PM does in his work. Overall basic understanding of PM activities.

By Shamillia R

May 6, 2021

Very informative and encouraging. The enthusiasm of the presenters provides much needed motivation. The content is easy to digest and provides knowledge in such a way that it is simple to apply as needed.

By Yendrie Z

Apr 15, 2021

Truly enjoyed this course! The approach of the facilitators and the different methodologies used to present information have been very useful and aligned to my learning style. Looking forward to course 2!

By Carlos_J R

Jun 19, 2021

This course has a great design and approach for people who get their first approach to Project Management.

Clear explanations, friendly graphics and interesting study cases.

I really got value from this.

By Ankan S

Mar 17, 2021

Very well explained and demonstrated all the facets of Project Management. Although is was the foundation course, but it already gives clarity on what it is all about and a fair idea on how things work.

By Cheryl R

Jul 19, 2021

Easy to follow curriculum. Not solely based on reading only. I like the combination of video and reading materials. I like the feedback given from the quizzes and that they can be taken more than once.

By Umer K

Jun 6, 2021

This has been by far the greatest educational experience I've had. The Course is paced perfectly and anyone can learn a great deal from this course and acquire an in-demand skill of project management.

By Ashish S D

May 19, 2021

have almost cleared all the concept on foundation of project management module. The roles and responsibilities, project management methodology, organization structure and culture and change management.

By Melisha W

May 17, 2021

Learned a lot! It was a ton of information on how I should embark on my next career. The knowledge that I garnered has elevated my enthusiasm and has caused me to feel confident about my future career.

By Su W

Jul 2, 2021

Mixed video, activity, and test help me focus and learn so much. And we can try many times in the test help us gain more confident and chance to enhance where we haven't understand. Such a great work.

By Abeer Q A

Aug 1, 2021

This course introduced me to a large number of information and skills that I was not aware of. I have developed a lot after this course. I hope to find more of this value in the rest of the courses.