Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

GM
Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course! Well narrated, even entertaining, VERY well structured, with supporting material, and a great mix of theory and examples or discussions. Perhaps the best MOOC I've ever encountered.

201 - 225 of 598 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Kate W

Feb 24, 2016

I love that the videos have little drawings and notes in them to help the concepts stick! The teaching for this course is exceptional!

By SIVAPRASAD J

Aug 29, 2020

A well-structured course that equally emphasize on knowledge and the learner's ability to apply the same through several case studies

By Kerry F

Mar 14, 2019

A well set out course. The material was well explained with clear and relate-able examples used to illustrate the different concepts.

By Deboleena

Oct 5, 2016

This was a wonderful course. The assignments were thought provoking, the peer review guidelines clear and precise. Really enjoyed it.

By Amelia

Jun 7, 2020

Great. Really enjoyed the course, testing methods, lecturer, and materials. Would have liked some reading and worksheets/printables.

By Qihui

Nov 11, 2020

great course in quantitative and experimental methods. Easy to understand and study burdens are not too heavy if you are part time.

By Paolo M P B

Jul 9, 2020

Contents were presented in a very clear manner which helped in making these difficult and usually hard concepts easy to understand.

By Maximiliano F

Apr 7, 2019

Excelente curso. Los videos super claros y el método de evaluación, del cual tenía mis dudas, bastante justo en términos generales.

By Ouail E I

Aug 13, 2018

a very relevant course, it helped me a lot to define the elements necessary for the implementation of a quatitative questionnaire !

By Hudson S

Mar 19, 2016

The course is very good, language very clear, concepts explained very well. Congratulations to the team from Amsterdam University!

By Iuliia R

Jul 10, 2019

Thank you very much for this interesting course. I gained the necessary knowledge to take the first steps in my research project.

By Anurag S

Nov 10, 2018

Great content! Really liked the clarity with which this course has been designed. Looking forward to a great learning experience.

By Mohamed N E

May 7, 2018

Very Simple, informative and up to the point, Thank you all for giving us this chance. I hope we could transmit it to practice .

By Spencer R

Sep 24, 2017

Great course, very thorough and an interesting peer review system that allows fairly complex ideas and assignments to be managed.

By Artem B

Dec 27, 2015

Clear and concise explanation of very important, even essential, for researcher, things. Warm thank you for creating the course.

By hansoh

Nov 4, 2015

I like how the videos were short (about 5 min. each) and carefully scripted. The illustrations/drawings were also very helpful.

By Ivelize R B

Oct 4, 2015

I am learning a lot about how I can evoluate a research and how I can clean my experiments in order to achieve the best results

By Bernardo L d A

Feb 2, 2020

I Recommend it for all. One must have in mind though that this is a thorough course, so it will take some time to get it done.

By Kate G

Aug 11, 2017

The videos were very well done. I also really liked the exercises they were challenging and very relevant. I highly recommend.

By Krishna B

Mar 20, 2016

Well structured course with the best assignments. Would totally recommend for beginners in the Social science research domain.

By Clare G

Jul 29, 2019

Really simply explained and some interesting examples. I feel much more confident reviewing quantitative research papers now.

By Petko N M

Apr 28, 2017

The course is good, though a glossary of the terms will make it great. The lectures' language is clear and easy to understand

By Sue L

Mar 11, 2017

I highly recommend this course for those who want to brush up on the high-level basics of the quantitative research methods.

By Ali H

Jul 15, 2020

i can't say how much i am thankful for this course, the way things are explained it's just like magic! thank you coursera.

By Naomi K

Feb 3, 2019

I enjoyed this course and felt the examples used to explain particular information made the material very clear. Well done!