Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

151 - 175 of 400 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Artem B

Dec 27, 2015

Clear and concise explanation of very important, even essential, for researcher, things. Warm thank you for creating the course.

By hansoh

Nov 04, 2015

I like how the videos were short (about 5 min. each) and carefully scripted. The illustrations/drawings were also very helpful.

By Ivelize R B

Oct 04, 2015

I am learning a lot about how I can evoluate a research and how I can clean my experiments in order to achieve the best results

By Bernardo L d A

Feb 02, 2020

I Recommend it for all. One must have in mind though that this is a thorough course, so it will take some time to get it done.

By Kate G

Aug 12, 2017

The videos were very well done. I also really liked the exercises they were challenging and very relevant. I highly recommend.

By Krishna B

Mar 20, 2016

Well structured course with the best assignments. Would totally recommend for beginners in the Social science research domain.

By Clare G

Jul 29, 2019

Really simply explained and some interesting examples. I feel much more confident reviewing quantitative research papers now.

By Petko N M

Apr 28, 2017

The course is good, though a glossary of the terms will make it great. The lectures' language is clear and easy to understand

By Sue L

Mar 11, 2017

I highly recommend this course for those who want to brush up on the high-level basics of the quantitative research methods.

By Naomi K

Feb 03, 2019

I enjoyed this course and felt the examples used to explain particular information made the material very clear. Well done!

By Maria L

Sep 27, 2016

Great course with great content!! I learnt a lot! But it takes much more time than 4-5h a week as is stated at course info.

By Azara E N

Sep 27, 2016

so educating and fascinating. It has really expanded my intellectual horizons and research venn diagram into more circles.

By Mario S D F

Oct 03, 2016

I keep coming back whenever a concept in my actual Medical Education Master classes seems vague. Thank you Prof. Scholten

By Maria F

Nov 08, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Tiffany L

Mar 07, 2019

Very helpful and gives a great overview. Feels as if one is in a class learning, but has the benefit of their own time.

By Md S H

Jun 10, 2018

Its a great course what they have designed for us. I loved and enjoyed that a lot. It helped to learn new things indeed.

By Simon M

Jan 21, 2018

This course is quite interesting. I have learned a lot and has exposed me to many things I don't know about research.

By George H B J

Jan 06, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By Petra C

Oct 09, 2015

Excellent course. Instructive, informative and useful, with the best instructor I have ever had. Best course, by far.

By Esteban R

Apr 03, 2019

Muy buen curso, de muy buena calidad. La implementación de evaluación por pares mejora mucho la exigencia del mismo.

By Dale P

Oct 25, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Daniel K

Mar 18, 2016

Excellent material. The weeks on measurement and sampling went a bit too fast but otherwise the course is fantastic.

By farrukh j

Feb 10, 2016

great course. instructor used simple language, applied concepts and good examples. lecture slides are well prepared.

By N_ens

Jul 02, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Aditya M B

Jun 05, 2016

Very well planned and had enough information. I sincerely admire the discipline you tried to bring to the learner.