Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

AL
May 7, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

251 - 275 of 653 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Mario S D F

Oct 2, 2016

I keep coming back whenever a concept in my actual Medical Education Master classes seems vague. Thank you Prof. Scholten

By Maria F

Nov 8, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Tiffany L

Mar 7, 2019

Very helpful and gives a great overview. Feels as if one is in a class learning, but has the benefit of their own time.

By Md S H

Jun 10, 2018

Its a great course what they have designed for us. I loved and enjoyed that a lot. It helped to learn new things indeed.

By Amrutha G

Jun 15, 2021

Great course, complex ideas are explained through understandable examples. Assignments really test your understanding.

By Parvathy S

May 3, 2020

Intelligently structured, easily understandable, as rigorous as a university course would be. Learned a lot. Loved it!

By Simon M W

Jan 21, 2018

This course is quite interesting. I have learned a lot and has exposed me to many things I don't know about research.

By George H B J

Jan 6, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By P E C

Oct 9, 2015

Excellent course. Instructive, informative and useful, with the best instructor I have ever had. Best course, by far.

By Ehsan A

Jan 23, 2021

This course is an amazing introduction for those who are stepping into the realm of research, I highly recommend it!

By Esteban R

Apr 3, 2019

Muy buen curso, de muy buena calidad. La implementación de evaluación por pares mejora mucho la exigencia del mismo.

By Dale P

Oct 24, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Daniel K

Mar 17, 2016

Excellent material. The weeks on measurement and sampling went a bit too fast but otherwise the course is fantastic.

By farrukh j

Feb 10, 2016

great course. instructor used simple language, applied concepts and good examples. lecture slides are well prepared.

By N_ens

Jul 2, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Aditya B

Jun 5, 2016

Very well planned and had enough information. I sincerely admire the discipline you tried to bring to the learner.

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Caitlin T

Aug 11, 2016

Excellent review of important terms and concepts. Used it to get ready to run a huge quasi-experimental project.

By Raúl A A R

Jun 14, 2016

Challenging but really fun course. I've learned a lot that will be helpfull for the search of a master's degree.

By Olusegun A

Mar 31, 2016

I like to admit that I am a better person and am becoming a better manager in the process of taking this course.

By Shailja k

Excellent Course. Great Instructor. People involved in designing and delivering the course are one of the Best.

By Ioana F

Nov 24, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.

By Shannon G

Jan 28, 2021

Good course. Gives you all the tools you need to succeed and explains the topics in an easy to understand way.

By helda a

Feb 20, 2018

Amazing course and so detailed, first module is little bit boring but later on its so interactive and useful

By Danilo C D C J

Sep 16, 2020

This was a good experience, to be honest I've learned several topics that will help me for future studies.