Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

GM
Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course! Well narrated, even entertaining, VERY well structured, with supporting material, and a great mix of theory and examples or discussions. Perhaps the best MOOC I've ever encountered.

226 - 250 of 619 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Kate G

Aug 11, 2017

The videos were very well done. I also really liked the exercises they were challenging and very relevant. I highly recommend.

By Krishna B

Mar 20, 2016

Well structured course with the best assignments. Would totally recommend for beginners in the Social science research domain.

By joseph t

Dec 14, 2020

Very useful and very well organised. I needed this course for my PhD and it gave me very good basics on Quantitative Methods.

By Clare G

Jul 29, 2019

Really simply explained and some interesting examples. I feel much more confident reviewing quantitative research papers now.

By Petko N M

Apr 28, 2017

The course is good, though a glossary of the terms will make it great. The lectures' language is clear and easy to understand

By Sue L

Mar 11, 2017

I highly recommend this course for those who want to brush up on the high-level basics of the quantitative research methods.

By Ali H

Jul 15, 2020

i can't say how much i am thankful for this course, the way things are explained it's just like magic! thank you coursera.

By Naomi K

Feb 3, 2019

I enjoyed this course and felt the examples used to explain particular information made the material very clear. Well done!

By Maria L

Sep 27, 2016

Great course with great content!! I learnt a lot! But it takes much more time than 4-5h a week as is stated at course info.

By Yee C

Jan 5, 2021

Course materials are systematically organised. Contents are very informative and provide a lot of rooms for self learning!

By Laura S

Aug 31, 2020

great course with a clear and nice setup. good mix of instructional videos, assignments, check-up questions. I enjoyed it.

By Azara E N

Sep 27, 2016

so educating and fascinating. It has really expanded my intellectual horizons and research venn diagram into more circles.

By Alex S

May 2, 2020

Very well put together course. The lecturer is very engaging, and really tackles the subject matter in an accessible way.

By Mario S D F

Oct 2, 2016

I keep coming back whenever a concept in my actual Medical Education Master classes seems vague. Thank you Prof. Scholten

By Maria F

Nov 8, 2015

Unexpectedly, I am really enjoying this course!

The course is very well organized, easy to follow and engaging.

Great job!

By Tiffany L

Mar 7, 2019

Very helpful and gives a great overview. Feels as if one is in a class learning, but has the benefit of their own time.

By Md S H

Jun 10, 2018

Its a great course what they have designed for us. I loved and enjoyed that a lot. It helped to learn new things indeed.

By Parvathy S

May 3, 2020

Intelligently structured, easily understandable, as rigorous as a university course would be. Learned a lot. Loved it!

By Simon M W

Jan 21, 2018

This course is quite interesting. I have learned a lot and has exposed me to many things I don't know about research.

By George H B J

Jan 6, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By P E C

Oct 9, 2015

Excellent course. Instructive, informative and useful, with the best instructor I have ever had. Best course, by far.

By Ehsan A

Jan 4, 2021

This course is an amazing introduction for those who are stepping into the realm of research, I highly recommend it!

By Esteban R

Apr 3, 2019

Muy buen curso, de muy buena calidad. La implementación de evaluación por pares mejora mucho la exigencia del mismo.

By Dale P

Oct 24, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Daniel K

Mar 17, 2016

Excellent material. The weeks on measurement and sampling went a bit too fast but otherwise the course is fantastic.