Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

51 - 75 of 371 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Enver L T N

Feb 27, 2016

excellent course, much bettet that in my university

By Paolina S

Oct 15, 2015

Gradually going deeper in the subject. Easily understandable, clear explanations, simple examples, well done illustrative videos. Up to date problems discussed.

By Rlk P

Oct 09, 2015

Excellent

By George H B J

Jan 06, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By Diego A M R

May 28, 2016

It was a really good course, very easy to understand and was good in keeping the interest up. I would only recommend they offered some, at least optional, exercises to help grasp the content.

By Juan P A C

Mar 03, 2016

Absolutely necessary for anyone interested in Science!

By Andrae A

Oct 27, 2017

This was a great introduction to Quantitative research methods. It is not an easy course by any means, but if you take notes as you watch the videos and do the practice tests, you will do fine. After taking this course, I decided to take the rest of the courses to complete the Research Specialization. If you want to learn about research and statistics, this course is a great starting point.

By Tomas B

Sep 28, 2017

Clear, useful and comprehensive. Highly recommended.

By Martin O C J

Mar 11, 2016

I

By angelica

Dec 20, 2016

I REALLY LEARN THE MATERIAL, EXCELLENT!

By Timija F

Apr 08, 2017

Quantitative Methods is a great course to get started with the topic. Since there is a lot of information especially if you don't have previous knowledge about the topics, the course handles it with simple examples that occur. If you are interested in more information there is bonus material provided on the end of each week which is very interesting.

By Viraiyan

Jan 05, 2016

Excellent explanation and assessment methods. Dr Scholten is simply great.

By Anna K

Jan 26, 2016

Great introduction to the topic.

By Daniela L y S

Feb 28, 2016

Excellent course!

By Ahmed R

Aug 04, 2017

My deepest Gratitudes to Assistant Professor

Annemarie Zand Scholten.

for her amazing work ( well-prepared lectures with lot's of assignments to solve in addition extra reading links and bonus videos are very helpful and very beneficial.

To sum up, the course is a great experience if anyone is interested in obtaining and gaining useful information and knowledge about Social Sciences further, Quantitative Methods.

Finally, I am so excited to finish the entire track one course done 4 to go.

By Susie P

Oct 02, 2016

Really excellent. Highly recommended

By Mayte V

Dec 12, 2016

Me ha gustado mucho realizar este curso. No ha sido facil para mi, que no soy experta en la materia, y me hubiera gustado tener acceso a tutorias personalizadas, a alguna via de pregunatr dudas a los/as profesores, pero salvo esa "deficiencia! eu ela entiendo, estoy muy satisfecha. Las clases, los materiales, los ejercicios.... permiten un aprendizaje más que aceptable sobre metodos de investigacion.

By Daniel G M

Apr 17, 2017

Great course! I recommend!!!

By Sirine A H

Apr 09, 2018

Very interesting course! Explanations were clear. The course is well structured. It helped me a lot to organize the concepts that I already had about research methods. I stayed motivated all the course period. The choice of the quizzes were also very successful (QCM- creative and evaluative). Thank you!

By Rajshekhar I

Dec 16, 2015

I have benefited a lot from this course as a pre-cursor to my PhD work. getting to learn from international experts is a greatest benefit of MOOC. thanks to the faculty and coursera to make this available online.

By Petko N M

Apr 28, 2017

The course is good, though a glossary of the terms will make it great. The lectures' language is clear and easy to understand

By Claudia L

Jan 24, 2016

Funny, useful, clear and serious too. I loved it. Many methodology courses before, but this one addresses also ethics on research practices and History of philosophy of science. simply I adored it and learned a lot. I strongly recommend it. It is so useful for my work and my everyday life. Interviews with real researchers and revising real publications helped me to conect contents with my inmediate reality.. Thanks to all team and congratulations for such a great course.

By Asdoost

Jan 11, 2018

Among all the MOOCs around the internet this course is one of my favorite.

By Nguyen T T

Feb 14, 2016

Very introductory course. I learnt a lot from it. Will continue other courses as well.

By DINH M

Oct 03, 2016

I must admit that the assignments were more demanding than expected but overall this course is fabulous. The videos are extremely well done and Anne-Marie makes complicated points understandable for everyone, with lively and fun examples. Expect to spend some time on the written assignments (several research articles to study) if you want to completely take advantage of the course.