Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

176 - 200 of 371 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Muhammad N A

Oct 10, 2017

Extra ordinary course delivery, content, and research training.

By Abdirahman M

Aug 23, 2017

This is wonderful course

By ERIK S

Dec 09, 2015

Excellent course!!!

Very well explained, clear examples, good and rich content

This is a MUST DO one!!!

By priyam v

Nov 19, 2017

It was an exciting experience to be the part of this. It enhanced my way of understanding the concepts, with excellent examples and practical learning.

By Marcos B

Jan 05, 2016

Excelent, one of the most good teacher that i ever have. Recomended 100%

By Renzo L

Dec 21, 2015

Excellent course. Very tidy and high quality of the visual presentations. In addition, its objectives are pretty clear from the beginning and the evaluation tasks are closely related to the course's topics.

By kathryn

Jan 01, 2016

Excellent course. Hard work, but well taught, engaging and I learnt lots.

By Kate W

Feb 24, 2016

I love that the videos have little drawings and notes in them to help the concepts stick! The teaching for this course is exceptional!

By Loretta G

Jan 05, 2018

By 赵秀艳

Oct 08, 2015

I learned much more in this course than other courses about quantitative methods. It is clear and useful and inspiring. The quizzes are very good, because they are not only about konwledge,but also about whether you can apply the knowledge. And the interviews are very good too, which give us more information in different subjiects, or from different perspectives. But I feel the speaker's speaking speed is a little fast, and I hope that there will be exercise or quizzes in which we are given situation,and asked to come up with RQ, methods, analysis, etc.

By Stephanie S

Feb 22, 2016

This course is excellent! I found the content of very high quality, the lecture videos are very clear and easy to understand. What I find remarkable however, is the quality of the exams and assignments! The staff have put in a lot of effort in creating questions and assignments which really test your understanding and knowledge with a clever marking system which always works out to give you a fair mark even when the assignments are peer reviewed. Well done to Anne-Marie and the other staff who put together this course :)

By Sanja S

Nov 29, 2016

Great introduction into methodology and statistics in social sciences

By Emmanuel C

Nov 20, 2016

A very good course to open up the understanding of research.

By Hien T L

Sep 16, 2015

Thank you for making this course. It exceeds my expectation.

By Ibrahim N

May 23, 2017

This course actually was a revolutionary one for me. By the help of "Quantitative Methods" now I have some ideas how to star my Ph.D. research in the upcoming year. The format was perfect and pretty straightforward. Annemarie Zand Scholten is just perfectly explaining the basic ideas of the quantitative methods.

By Abdul

Feb 06, 2016

Great Place to learn and serve

By Tran V N T

Apr 09, 2016

I have to say thanks to Dr Annemarie Zand Scholten. I can feel how much efforts she had put into the lectures. Complex contents are simplified and easy to learn even for a non-native English speaker like me. I'm happy because I joint this course, very useful, an enjoyable experience.

By Axel K

May 17, 2016

Very comprehensive, well-designed, and well-explained. Highly recommended.

By Khalid B

Sep 17, 2015

I'm in week 2 now and I really like it...its very informative and

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Dafna B

Feb 21, 2017

Great course!!!

By Somya T

Dec 14, 2016

It is a brilliant course explaining each aspect of quantitative research methods. The course covers all the major topics used in Psychological Research. It has helped me to understand and apply variety of concepts like research design, measurement and sampling.

By Tyson P d M U

Nov 27, 2017

This was my first MOOC experience and only my second online class experience. I was entering with a little bit of reservation; however, I was extremely impressed and pleased both by the professor, course, and overall specialization in general by the University of Amsterdam. All-in-all, I strongly believe the dedicated work by Dr. Annemarie Zand Scholten, the course creator and professor, along with the whole team did a superb job. I certainly recommend it to anyone interested in research methods, statistics, or better preparing for graduate-level work and research in general.

By Genimon V J

Jan 29, 2017

Great presentation and the modality of lecture is very appreciable

By Diede K

May 31, 2017

Very interesting and informative course! I am very content with the way the course information is presented. The video's were very clear and concise. Thank you very much for making this course!