Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

226 - 250 of 1,776 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By dhyani U

May 11, 2021

This course is incredible, I was able to learn new knowledge and mainly understand concepts that I had already studied, but now in an applied and fast way. Congragutations, Is an amazing course.

By Olivia P B

May 17, 2021

Aprendí muchas cosas, practico, me llevó paso a paso, los videos, las lecturas y ejercicios muy bien. y lo mejor es que me sirve para mi proyecto de negocio. Gracias Facebook, gracias Coursera

By Victorena I A D

Mar 28, 2021

Since I work in an advertising agency, a lot of the concepts here are familiar already. But I found the history and evolution of social media, as well as other niche platforms, very insightful.

By Adam K

Feb 28, 2021

Although I thought I was pretty informed about social media, I deff didn't know how to focus into target audiences or establish KPIs, so useful! Will definitely aim to finish the certification.

By Samudra C

Feb 4, 2021

This was really fun to know about the SMM, all the updated techniques, methods, etc. I was so excited that I finished the whole course in a week. A huge Thanks to my mentor Miss. Anke Audenaert

By Regimantas I

Jan 13, 2021

Most well set up course ive done thus far, loaded with information. I came in with 0 expertise regarding the social media marketing landscape and can now say that i have a structured foundation

By Raúl A M P

Oct 25, 2020

Los conocimientos aprendidos me permitirán avanzar cada día en mejorar las campañas y poder posicionar los productos y servicios de nuestra marca. El curso es excelente.

Continuaré estudiando.

By Unica M A

Jul 6, 2021

I learned a lot throughout the entire course. It really help me build my brand as a starter. Thank you for this learning opportunity and I will be eternally grateful for this progress of mine.

By Carla D d V

Jun 17, 2021

Gostei muito do curso! Possui uma ótima dinâmica e você consegue aprender de forma rápida. Ele nos dá um panorama geral das mídias sociais e é realmente uma introdução ao marketing nas mídias.

By Farhan A

Dec 3, 2020

Intro to social media marketing is a very good and informative course. It fits my expectations. and I have enjoyed it very much and gain a lot. thank you for making a much informative course.

By Humberto P

Nov 15, 2020

Great explanation about the Social Media Landscape and how it could help you to impulse your image, social entrepreneur, or your brand, and how to set your goals and measure them. Thank you!

By Jaclyn M

Sep 3, 2021

Excellent presentation of material. Broken down into appropriate bits. Instructor has great energy. Feel very prepared with the basics of Social Media Marketing after completing the course.

By Andrea E

Apr 25, 2021

The videos have very good information and very clear, it would be nice to change of scenario , background or camera view to make it more easy to see specially videos longer than 5 minutes

By Ye W N

Dec 18, 2020

Very nice training for me and other students for Myanmar and also all over the world. I will keep in touch with coursera for next course. Many thanks in advance for your precious courses.

By Paul W

Oct 26, 2020

Great course. It is quite basic, bu that is right for an Introduction. Nevertheless, I learned a few new things and got reminded of things that I knew but was not using in daily practice.

By Sebastian L M

Feb 10, 2021

Gracias a este curso pude aprender las bases necesarias para comenzar a planear una buena estrategia de marketing y un poco mas sobre las aplicaciones mas utilizadas en el mundo digital.

By Precilla E B

Dec 7, 2020

Definitely one of the best courses I took here in Coursera. The instructor is very knowledgeable and clearly has a passion for teaching. Thank you Anke Audenaert, I have learned a lot!

By Alexis M

Nov 22, 2020

I learned about the main social networks, give a description of my business, make SMART objectives, KPI's, description of my client and I learned how to carry out the customer journey.

By Rahmin T

May 13, 2021

Awesome course! Explains everything simply, lays out the fundamentals of marketing, then digital marketing, and goes over all the basics of social media! Highly recommend this course.

By ALEX E B

Nov 1, 2020

The Course material was structured in a way that makes it easier to get a grip on everything. The knowledge gain on how to structure marketing steps will serve me along the way to go.

By Mukashaf S

May 18, 2021

this course is a basic introduction to social media marketing. and it is an amazing course for those who wants to learn only the basics and get the concept of social media marketing.

By Diane M D R

Apr 14, 2021

The course was full of helpful information . I learned so much already and has given me inspiration of how to improve my social media presence. I am excited to take the next course!

By Itodo A U

Mar 9, 2021

Excellent course. The lecturer is such an intellect, she has the simplest teaching method. This course has equipped me with digital marketing tools that will change my life forever.

By Sarah A

Jul 20, 2021

I couln't even begin to express how grateful I am to be part of this program through Coursera's Financial Aid Scholarship. I have learned a lot and I am excited to learn even more!

By Shannon B

Jun 14, 2021

This course did a great job covering the fundamentals of Social Media Marketing, which are easily overlooked but super important! Thanks, Anke! Looking forward to the next course!