Back to Software Processes and Agile Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Processes and Agile Practices by University of Alberta

This course delves into a variety of processes to structure software development. It also covers the foundations of core Agile practices, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum....

KC
Aug 11, 2017

I had read about the different agiles methodologies out there but It was until I took this course that I could "digest" them and internalize how to chose the right one for me and how to apply them.

JO
Feb 5, 2016

What other way to learn and understand Software Processes and Agile Practices than to register to Software Product Management at the University of Alberta, Canada.\n\nI rate the course 5 star.

176 - 200 of 759 Reviews for Software Processes and Agile Practices

By Md. A S S

May 13, 2020

I really enjoyed the course module and I would like to thanks to my instructors.. They are just awesome

By Rubén H

Jun 1, 2018

This is just high qualirty content. I am so happy I decided to give it a chance. I really recommend it.

By Padmanjali D

May 2, 2016

This was a great learning experience! The course covers the basic concepts of SDLC processes very well.

By Dinh T K H

Nov 19, 2015

Great course. I have learn a lot. Thanks to University of Alberta and professors have teach this course

By Ugwuoke E O

Jul 20, 2020

I am so glad I took this course, now I know how to serve my client well as a full-stack web developer.

By Misha S

Jun 4, 2019

Extensive course to present you the big picture of software development processes and agile practices.

By Maaz

Jul 15, 2016

A good overview of the how, what and why of processes. Will make you want to jump onto the next course

By Dipto M

May 23, 2020

It's a great course to learn about Software Development Life Cycle,Agile principle,Plan Driven Model.

By Alison Z

Nov 7, 2019

very useful and informative course for people in the field of software product and project management

By Nahuel A F

Aug 14, 2017

Much better content than first course, this was really much more challenging and I really enjoyed it!

By Md T

Jul 19, 2020

Good instructors will excellent knowledge of the subject matter and easily understandable materials.

By Eyal T

Dec 9, 2019

Great content. The course was very educational and interesting. The speakers were clear and precise.

By David G F

Jul 1, 2017

Great course to know about different software development models and to dive in some agile practices

By Zeenat W

Oct 17, 2020

Highly recommended. I have learnt a lot about the different software processes and agile practices.

By Martin P

Apr 24, 2020

Very comprehensive and clear - although I feel the Kanban part was more theoretical than the others

By Claudio C

Feb 22, 2018

Very nice and detailed. Explained in easy way but at the same time in a very exhaustive way. Thanks

By Sofiia R

Sep 30, 2020

I love the specialization. It's informative, structured, practical. The best I've had on Coursera.

By Sunny L

Dec 5, 2016

A great continuation of the Specialization. Testing and peer review was thorough and appropriate.

By Marcel P C

Sep 7, 2019

Great course for learning all the methodologies and practices for product management/development.

By Deborah P

Sep 29, 2020

Good course overall - very nicely presented and presented.

Supplemental URLs did not always work.

By Achmad M

Jan 29, 2020

A course well built and delivered. Great for people with minimal context on software industry.

By Jenna C

Apr 10, 2016

Great overview of Agile Software Development Processes. Good foundation for the entire course.

By Jorge A C G

Aug 17, 2020

Muy buen curso aprendí metodologías que no sabía como Scrum, programación extrema, Lean, etc.

By Mikhail P

Apr 12, 2019

Great course, provides a good explanation of how software processes and agile practices work.

By Duy B

Oct 29, 2018

Thank you for your time and consideration. I already learnt too much thing from your course.