Back to Software Processes and Agile Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Processes and Agile Practices by University of Alberta

This course delves into a variety of processes to structure software development. It also covers the foundations of core Agile practices, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum....

AA
Nov 8, 2015

Want to know about different methodologies, practices and processes in software development? don't miss this one. Clearly explained, thought provoking quiz and memorable graphics. Absolutely topper.

KC
Aug 11, 2017

I had read about the different agiles methodologies out there but It was until I took this course that I could "digest" them and internalize how to chose the right one for me and how to apply them.

151 - 175 of 734 Reviews for Software Processes and Agile Practices

By Kalvis K

Feb 14, 2021

Great course, good lectures. Lot of information additional materials.

Lot of quizzes, tests are not easy go ;)

By Carmen F

Aug 22, 2020

Great course, well structured, It has many additional resources to keep learning or exploring deeper a topic.

By GERMAN B D L C

Apr 26, 2020

I've enjoyed a lot because it's very complete and with very useful examples about the processes and practices.

By Alaa M S

Nov 12, 2017

course is very important and very informative. I learned important principles of Agile and Software Processes.

By Minh N

Dec 24, 2015

This course give me numerous knowledge about Agile and the related knowledge. Thanks for creating this course.

By Gaurav C

Jun 7, 2020

Very good course the presenters explained it very well, the course material was really helpful to learn more.

By Daniel B T

May 21, 2018

Great overview of the history of software development frameworks and well updated on new Agile methodologies.

By Kevin S

May 23, 2017

It is an amazing option to learn about practices that are really useful for daily managing a software project

By Faizan M

Sep 18, 2020

I enjoyed the course very much and It helped me as a first step in Software Project Management. Thanks a lot

By Edwin Y R M

Aug 9, 2019

Excellent material, great facilitators and videos. This is one of the most well-done MOOC that I have taken.

By Manuel C E

Nov 14, 2018

The best thing is to witness professionals with real experience showing you the big picture and the details.

By K J G

Oct 21, 2017

Thank you for creating this course. Course was brief, crisp with all the fundamentals covered with clarity.

By Lee M

Jan 5, 2020

It was very interesting being exposed to a variety of different methodologies for doing Product Management.

By Sebastien B

Feb 17, 2020

Clear and interesting course, very usefull to get to know the different SW processes used in the industry.

By Ramiz J

Sep 30, 2018

This course was very helpful. It taught me the fundamental practices needed to deliver a software product.

By Nivi M

Sep 22, 2017

Covers software development practices and methodologies in depth, while keeping it short and to the point.

By Urs B

Jun 1, 2017

Thanks for a great and insightful learning about agile software development processes! Highly commendable!

By Richard B d P

Jun 25, 2020

I really loved everything about this course, specially its structure. Simple, objective and clarifying.

By Hend A

Dec 12, 2018

Great informative course. I learnt a lot of new concepts here with very simple and to-the-point examples

By Kamal K P

Yes, Absolutely Amazing, The explanation is impressive and easily understandable. Thanks a lot.........

By Md. A S S

May 13, 2020

I really enjoyed the course module and I would like to thanks to my instructors.. They are just awesome

By Ruben H

Jun 1, 2018

This is just high qualirty content. I am so happy I decided to give it a chance. I really recommend it.

By Padmanjali D

May 2, 2016

This was a great learning experience! The course covers the basic concepts of SDLC processes very well.

By Dinh T K H

Nov 19, 2015

Great course. I have learn a lot. Thanks to University of Alberta and professors have teach this course

By Ugwuoke E O

Jul 20, 2020

I am so glad I took this course, now I know how to serve my client well as a full-stack web developer.