Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

301 - 325 of 1,262 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Catherine

May 22, 2020

Coursera is the best place u can learn in. Thank you so much for all your efforts.

By Nelly R T

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent course, very good practices and class videos. I recommended to take it.

By MOHD A

Mar 30, 2019

IT REALLY HELPS IN UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH VERY EASYLY IN VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

By PATRICIA

Jun 22, 2016

Me ha gustado mucho ya que te explica facilmente y a ella se la entiende muy bien.

By Wellingthon C A d A

Jun 01, 2016

Really good course, with real life tips that help us to improve our communication.

By Mr. N A G

Very informative and interesting sessions with assignments. Thank you very much .

By SHEKHAR K T

really great experience with this course and mentors.

one of the best investment.

By Cemil I

May 09, 2020

I learned so much things and i believe those will help in my future life, thanks.

By Richa A

Jun 17, 2018

I Think this is one of the best way to improve English skills by seating in home.

By omar m f

Aug 22, 2016

very clear and interesting for anyone who want to improve your language skills :)

By Cherry Z

Apr 13, 2016

Very good, friendly teaching by the teachers, really like it, thanks for sharing!

By Reethu s

Jun 03, 2020

I learnt a lot of this particular course.Such as how to interact with the people

By VITTAL A B

nice course really joy to learn and i improved my speaking skills and vocabulary

By Kanmani K

May 15, 2020

It was fun learning this course. I thank Georgia Tech for this wonderful course.

By M d R F C

Mar 21, 2020

Amazing , It was really interesting and it helped me so much , so try to do it !

By Hadeel

Nov 27, 2019

It's really a good course and I learned a lot of things.. Thank for your efforts

By SUSHEEL K

it was a very useful course it has helped me a lot in speaking english fluently

By Hasty s b

Apr 13, 2018

amazing and helpfull , i recommand this course for whom need to improw english

By hamza m

May 18, 2017

it's an amazing experience , i learn alots of things , Thank you for this cours

By Sebastian G J

Sep 02, 2016

All informations are very useful ! The course is excellent ! I really like it !

By sandra

Apr 18, 2016

I learnt a lot from it. I'm sure I will be more confident when I speak English!

By Pooja P

Apr 09, 2020

Thanks a lot to my instructor for guiding through out the course so amazingly!

By Maryala V V

Apr 03, 2020

best platform for learning.thanks you for teaching more which I did not learn.

By 无语东

Sep 17, 2016

Nice course! It is very helpful for me to learn how to communicate with other!

By Hossam E N

May 17, 2016

Stunning course and the most usfel course for speaking English confidentially