Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

76 - 100 of 635 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Layal R

Sep 21, 2018

it's agreat cource.i learned how to pronounce well and how to speak concidering body language.

By Hassan E

Sep 22, 2018

one of the best courses

By andrew r

Sep 26, 2018

awesome thanks

By Casey M

Sep 29, 2018

I truly enjoyed learning how to communicate more effectively in different professional scenarios. The videos kept me engaged and gave me valuable information. Thanks to Georgia Tech for offering this online course with such high standards.

By Mohammed A

Oct 06, 2018

awesome course

By Babul R

Oct 07, 2018

providing a lot of information about online courses and meetings.Exposing a clear ideas how to communicate with the strangers and with the know persons.Now I got a some sort of idea about online meetings and how we should believe on those meetings.Clearly I have learnt now..how to agree,disagree,clarify,Interupt and show Intrest in the meetings.

Thanks a lot for all your inputs.I am still in the 2nd of course...very much excited to look forward on coming weeks of course

By Dania N

Oct 02, 2018

Clear and short. Loved it. The instructor is so engaging and easy to use understand. Very well organized. Kuddos!

By Erhan T

Sep 24, 2018

Hi. The course is very useful I didn’t expect it. All of the videos essays and quizzes perfect. Thanks for your efforts.

By SANJEEVE K G

Oct 29, 2018

I like very much

Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone course.

By Amisha S

Oct 21, 2018

I learned a lot of things from this course. we were assigned assignments which were practical in nature and helped us learn the lessons.

By Doha A K S

Aug 30, 2018

great

By eslam m s e e

Jul 27, 2018

excellent

By Youmna M S E

Nov 04, 2018

very very very useful and interesting i want to thank all of you about this i loved this try and i will to do more

By Wayne W

Nov 05, 2018

This course is valuable for both beginners and more advanced people as well.

By Yelena

Jul 13, 2018

I like English!

By mauro s

May 26, 2016

very good, l recomend

By Cherry Z

Apr 13, 2016

Very good, friendly teaching by the teachers, really like it, thanks for sharing!

By francisco d s j

Apr 18, 2016

Very Good, Congratulations for the ideia. Great course.

By Andrew D Y

Apr 20, 2016

I am really get advantage from this course and start to use new things that I have learnt and will continue the specialization.

By Muhammad B

Mar 15, 2016

Brief, to the point, and very useful tips for enhancing your professional language skills so quickly. I never thought this to be so easy but I really appreciate the simplicity of presentation to learn very novel skills.

Many Thanks

By Ahmed Y

Jan 05, 2018

Great Great Great course

By Anibal H S

Sep 11, 2016

It is a very supportive course. Thank you.

By Alejandro V

Jul 04, 2016

One of the best courses I have done.

By Phuong L

Mar 31, 2016

Week one, I have learned so much, more than what I have learned in 10 years staying in the US. Thank you. You guys are awesome!!

By Roberto H

Feb 13, 2017

Fun and great teachers! Very practical. Thank you!