Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

HH
Mar 3, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

RV
Sep 13, 2017

This is a great course for all involved in education. I am a freelancer and develop many courses so it gave me good insight into many elements that were confusing before. Thanks a lot.

26 - 50 of 82 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

By Sopuluchukwu U

Jun 18, 2020

In the course of this study Foundations of teaching for learning: Curriculum I have gained the skill that I have always wanted. Thanks to Coursera.

By Maely I

Feb 17, 2017

I am so grateful for this course. It has been very helpful in my job as a volunteer in a non-profit organization. Thank you so much.

By Shruti S

Oct 3, 2020

It was really wonderful.. Susila ma'am explained all the concepts very patiently, and the discussion was great as well..

By Samuel U O

Sep 10, 2020

Really learnt what curriculum truly entails and how to effectively use it to achieve educational goals and learning.

By Giancarlo D A

Jul 22, 2019

Well, as a university professor I am learning new concepts with this chain of excellent courses !!!

By PAOLA M

Nov 25, 2019

Very interesting course and well structured. I will be definitely interested in doing more courses.

By DANIEL R

Sep 3, 2020

it is very resourceful & helpful for facilitator & student who learn about education & curriculum.

By Valery F

Jun 23, 2018

Very thorough insights into what a curriculum is and how it can be a great ally when teaching.

By Eke E M

Aug 17, 2016

This is a great course which helped me to have a better understanding of the curriculum.

By Timothy D

Sep 24, 2020

A bit challenging. Needed an extra level of thinking and reasoning to make it through.

By Ma. S C R

Apr 26, 2017

I learn a lot from the courses that I took from Coursera. I recommend it to everybody.

By Lina P

Jun 13, 2020

Quite thorough and insightful! I will keep revisiting the page when I am in doubt

By Steve B O

The course is an eyes opener. I can now bring curriculum alive in my classroom.

By Nguyen T T T

Jun 14, 2017

Informative course on pedagogic theories and teaching-learning curriculum.

By George C M

Apr 19, 2016

Well structured and challenges people's beliefs and practices.

By Vaibhav P

May 30, 2017

Great Course! Thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot.

By Dr.Sumita R K

Apr 30, 2020

I found this course extremely useful and interesting

By Manikanta K

Apr 13, 2019

Highly recommended for the Teaching Professionals

By Muhammad Q

May 30, 2016

It was an amazing journey i the curriculum world.

By Judith M

Jun 22, 2018

this course is very interesting to my

By Sangita C

Oct 9, 2020

I am not able to get the certificate

By Ashok G I

Dec 15, 2018

hidden curriculum, hidden curriculum

By Maham M

very interesting and informative!

By Iona F

Sep 6, 2016

Curriculum an awesome rich topic

By Anindita C