Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms by Relay Graduate School of Education

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

LM
Jan 5, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

PL
Oct 14, 2016

This is really helpful. I've noticed that after taking this course, I am applying it to the actual field especially in my daily conversations with my students. I'm very happy because of this course!

76 - 100 of 240 Reviews for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

By Natan A

Mar 5, 2019

Videos were extremely clear and informative! Assignments were relatively short and at a good level!

Thanks for a great course!

By Sean M

Jun 26, 2016

I found this to be a very informative Course. This is my first one here on Coursera and I am sure it will not be my last......

By Samantha B

Mar 15, 2018

Really good material. Great video's of real-life practice from highly skilled teachers. Solid structured course for learning.

By Ruben D S M

A new way or method that exposes the need to keep discussing this education theory by doing it and by openly speaking it.

By Reena

May 15, 2020

I loved this class. Thanks Dave levin! I love your efforts, passion and relentless energy in helping us learn! Thank you!

By anisha b

Jun 13, 2019

very much relevant to classroom teaching-learning approach. the best part in module is integrated along with academics

By Aaron W

Sep 8, 2017

I feel that I learned a lot from this course. I will try to use the lessons in this course to help my future students.

By dev p

Aug 23, 2020

The best part is that it is beyond theory and there is enough practical activities to get you started into character.

By Jason M

Apr 13, 2016

These strategies appear simple and obvious, which is great. They also can transform your interpersonal relationships.

By Magdalena G

Aug 31, 2016

Great course!

I learnt a lot about teaching character! And if we reach that, we are going to have positive classroms.

By Dolores G A

Nov 2, 2015

This course is essential for any teacher who is willing to take the teaching/learning experience to a deeper level.

By Poornima S S

Jul 5, 2020

I loved the course. There's a lot a teacher can take away from this course. One of the best courses in coursera

By JeaNMaRC S

Feb 13, 2019

I enjoyed the course and it allowed me to get different perceptions on how to be more positive wth my students.

By Paula S

Jan 30, 2017

I really enjoyed taking this course. I love implementing it in my class and my students are enjoying learning.

By Tatiana B

Jun 23, 2020

A really helpful course. I learned a lot on how to make my learning environment more friendly and supportive.

By ELGINE E

Oct 6, 2016

Well-articulated, in-depth and well structured course. This will revolutionise the your Classroom experience.

By Mohammed A B

Jan 26, 2016

In brief, The course is great! If you really care about your students academic and life learning. Enroll NOW!

By Nazia M

Dec 24, 2019

It gave me great exposure. I'm still using most of the strategies in teaching learning process.

Thank you !

By Ashleigh C

Aug 15, 2016

Such a great course! A complete mind-shift to teaching. So many great strategies I can't wait to implement.

By sami u k

Aug 25, 2020

It was really a good experience enrolling in this course.I think it is a most needy one to every teacher.

By Linda Q

Jan 7, 2016

The contents have been very useful for applying in the classes, especially when working wiht teenagers.

By Gabriel C

Jul 21, 2020

It is a great course. Tasks are clear. Videos show in a direct and easy way the content of the course.

By KARLA G P T

Aug 13, 2020

Such a great experience finding something completely useful to help students have a core formation.

By S J

May 13, 2020

Very nice journey.I am looking forward to applying all these learning in my class room teaching.