Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

MV
Jan 30, 2019

This is an outstanding course! I was able to change into a more positive and productive mindset as taught in this course. I highly recommend it to everyone regardless of your profession or background.

GK
Jun 2, 2019

I have taken a dozen courses online. This is the most challenging and fulfilling course I have taken so far. And I believe that the course shall be beneficial to all people in different walks of life.

9376 - 9400 of 9,650 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Michelle P

Sep 13, 2020

This course more than any other you can do for your self, will continue to pay rewards as long as you keep up the practices.

By tuna e

Sep 5, 2020

The course was very good, my only complaint is that there were way too many Yale references that outsiders can't understand.

By Lovedeep

Great course! Learned many ways to improve my overall wellbeing with small changes that will have a big impact in the future

By Юлия Н

Dec 29, 2020

In general, I liked the course. However, I would love to see more interviews with experts, like the one with Dr. Oettingen.

By Tanaya M

Dec 11, 2018

Great course! Connects science, research, and tools together that help us to increase our overall satisfaction about life.

By NIKHIL G

Interesting real life case studies or simply short stories could have been added with the research studies for each topic.

By Wynnee Y

Jul 21, 2020

I was expecting much more inspiring. But it's still good for freshgraduates who've started stepping in the adult's life.

By Yukuan W

May 17, 2018

Great prof and great content. Unfortunately fails to distinguish between the experiencing self and the remembering self.

By Tristanne C A

Jun 25, 2020

The lectures were on interesting topics, but at times were hard to sit as watch in terms of engagement and interaction.

By CARLOS I T

Aug 5, 2020

Muy buena estructura, estrategias y dictado del courso. Te da herramientas que podes aplicar facilmente a tu día a día

By Zeeshan A

Sep 30, 2020

A Life-changing Course. Thanks to the professor and all the persons involved in bringing us this well structured work

By Gissella G T

Oct 31, 2020

It is a superb course to become happier and enjoy life, learn the tools to do it and spread the knowledge to others!

By DANA N W

May 3, 2020

The course is very well presented, easy to follow and understand and simply enough to really enact in everyday life.

By Jessica

Dec 13, 2018

Really enjoyed this course and it's delivery. Learned a lot of useful techniques to implement into my daily routine.

By Chiara A

Feb 6, 2021

I really enjoyed this course and got a lot out of it. I found it very interesting and would recommend it to others.

By Evelyn L

Aug 15, 2020

The course was well intended and directed at changing ones perspective about our preconceived notions of happiness.

By Jen G

Jun 1, 2020

Excellent course! Lots of interesting information and practical ways to improve our happiness levels. Check it out!

By Thomas E C

Good course. Quite an eye opener as it exposed plenty of character flaws. I still have plenty to work on. Thank you

By Sheeba M V

May 6, 2020

It's very important to know how often we can lead happier life. Through this you will learn how to stay positive

By Gwen W

Dec 29, 2020

Great class. This class taught the skills necessary to improve self-esteem, study skills, and goal advancement.

By Syeda A T

Jun 24, 2020

The course helped me cultivate positive habits and enhance by overall physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.

By ödül k

Nov 16, 2020

Hi from Turkey! I really like my teacher and thank you for this course also Coursera and Beylikdüzü Belediyesi.

By Sally M

Good information, content was relatable. Didn't feel pressure, but rather enjoyed the lectures and assignments.

By Grazielle L

May 4, 2020

This course really help me to improve my sense of well being. Increased my self confidence and sense of worth.