Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

251 - 275 of 1,289 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Carolie S

May 06, 2016

This was, by far, the most useful online course I have taken. The course quality is excellent and the concepts were explained clearly. I highly recommend.

By Unnati J

It was easy to understand with examples and tools like storytelling, visualization, and mind map along with the question to ask why, what, who helped me.

By Herman d P

Oct 19, 2019

Inspiring and great course. IMO one of the best approaches and mind-set for successful innovations, where customers are part an important of the process.

By Asgar K

Jan 27, 2018

Coursed details was good within a limited time frame.

Got to learn and understand the problem and getting solutions with a diffrent perspective.

Thank you.

By Abdalla A

Aug 22, 2017

It is such a great course that i learned how to solve the problems by using design thinking toolkit .. advice you to join it and make your mind different

By Jayakumar P

May 18, 2017

I really loved this course, helped me empathize the users experiences. would help in many places to get more valuable insights on the products we develop

By RAKAU B

Apr 29, 2020

Very informative, highly recommend the course to people new to the concept of design thinking and seasoned Design Thinking practitioners as a refresher.

By Alexander G

May 17, 2019

Excellent course about Design Thinking with lots of insides and depth into how to apply it. Examples of tools usage could be more elaborate in the how's

By Angela M

Jul 13, 2017

I really enjoyed this course, I thought it was very well structured and covered the topic in as much detail as I need for an introduction to the subject

By Jose F Z

Apr 13, 2018

Excellent to learn about the tools for Design Thinking. All companies should use many of these tools to generate creative ideas and motivate team-work!

By Jozsef A

Apr 02, 2018

Great content, structure and basic fundamentals of Design Thinking. Never a dull course even on my second take of this one. Great job Jeanne and team!

By Evelyna R G R

Sep 07, 2017

Good structure, valuable content, very didactic. It contains videos, diagrams, bibliography that helps to explain and better understand the knowledge.

By Lahiri K

Jun 08, 2019

Very nicely designed course. It was very easy to follow. It explains the different ways to solve any particular organizational problem or a challenge

By Stephen D

Apr 28, 2017

I enjoyed this course, it was challenging and well thought out. I am confident that I will be able to apply the concepts learned to my work. Kudos!

By Brayan A A M

Mar 10, 2016

Great course from the beginning to the end. It challenge you, motivates you and become a person with a different sense of (and tools for) innovation.

By Samantha S

Feb 29, 2020

I did enjoy this course very much, lectures were interesting and the examples very helpful to really understand concepts and how to apply the theory

By Silviu-Constantin P

Nov 08, 2018

I have enjoyed this course because is presenting so many practical examples on how the methodology is used, also comparing with a classical approach

By Narendra V B

Jan 24, 2018

Very good insight on how to use thinking for better managing your work. How to use innovation for your daily work assignments and make things better

By Angurbala P

Aug 10, 2017

This course helped me a lot to know about design thinking. I had attended some session, but it was not clear. After this course, I am confident now.

By JUAN F S

Jun 25, 2019

Todos los conceptos y herramientas aprendidas durante el curso, pueden ser aplicados inmediatamente, fortaleciendo el trabajo en equipo. Excelente.

By Marcelo C S

May 22, 2019

Ótimo curso. Ele apresenta um conteúdo claro e exemplos dinâmicos que me fizeram compreender melhor como utilizar Design Thinking em meus projetos.

By Henry J C P

May 08, 2019

Un curso realmente inspirador, muy práctico y con gran proyección para las exigencias actuales en los centros de innovación, altamente recomendable

By Tabitha S

Oct 02, 2016

Insightful and provides a framework for design thinking - foreground a growth mindset while not neglecting disconfirming facts while experimenting!

By Arushi T

Sep 12, 2019

This course was extremely insightful and helped me learn a lot more about Design Thinking. It has helped me with my professional growth immensely.

By Vivek B

May 14, 2018

Absolutely Brilliant course, Delivered in simple concise manner. Good example and cases used to illustrate the benefits of Design thinking method.