Back to Agile Meets Design Thinking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Meets Design Thinking by University of Virginia

Despite everyone's good intentions, hard work and solid ideas, too many teams end up creating products that no one wants, no one can use, and no one buys. But it doesn't have to be this way. Agile and design thinking offer a different--and effective--approach to product development, one that results in valuable solutions to meaningful problems. In this course, you’ll learn how to determine what's valuable to a user early in the process--to frontload value--by focusing your team on testable narratives about the user and creating a strong shared perspective. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business has been approved by PMI to issue 25 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Provider #2122) This course is supported by the Batten Institute at UVA’s Darden School of Business. The Batten Institute’s mission is to improve the world through entrepreneurship and innovation: www.batteninstitute.org....

AG

Jun 25, 2020

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

OT

Feb 24, 2017

This course was an excellent introduction to Agile, particularly for a 'newbie'. Having heard about Agile I've been interested in learning more and found this course to be exactly what I needed.

501 - 525 of 560 Reviews for Agile Meets Design Thinking

By Lauren R

Sep 29, 2017

I liked the practical application, but the skits were so cheesy I just ended up fast forwarding, but the material was re

By Anabelle

Jul 04, 2017

Great course I learned a lot about the topic that I'm using some of the main concepts for the projects at my work.

By ravi t s

Jul 05, 2020

This course, really helped us shape up a story from an idea to value proposition with measurable action stories

By Markus H

Aug 01, 2017

The demos appended at the end of the course could be a little bit more integrated in the course.

Really nice.

By José A N F

Apr 29, 2020

Los recursos adicionales son muy buenos y la estuctura del curso está bastante enfocada en el objetivo.

By Raj G

Apr 18, 2020

Good Course. Need to keep the simple example for better understanding. Overall I enjoyed the sessions

By Zuzana D

May 03, 2017

I think whole course was well explained but sometimes I had a hard time to get a key point in videos.

By francis a

Jun 06, 2020

Great course. Only addition I would recommend is some more time on how identifying needs in the org.

By Ravindranath K

Jul 28, 2017

Very good course content. Huge amount of valuable information could be acquired within a few hours.

By Magdalena S I O

Oct 17, 2018

Nice course but sometimes is hard to follow the structure of the contents. Still I would recommend

By HELENE L

Jan 08, 2018

I liked the interaction between Design thinking and Agile Stories ( I had an experience on agile)

By Jordi M M

Oct 27, 2016

Great course, it explains the basic Agile concepts and clarifies how to create good user stories.

By Pushkar S

Mar 19, 2018

Very good starter course for understanding the basics of user story development in an agile env.

By Neeraja G

Feb 13, 2018

Well designed course. Lot of information on how to actually practically handle agile designs.

By L A F

Oct 28, 2018

Most of it was easy to follow. I just wish there were ways to get clarity on some areas.

By SHARMASH D

Jul 21, 2020

Well Crafted Course which includes testing theory with practice through Assignment.

By Nicolas S

Apr 12, 2016

Recommend this course as a good introduction. User Stories is most valuable part.

By Mike J

Jul 23, 2020

Super great course. A nice balance between theory and on-hands work.

By Anju B

Nov 18, 2019

Very much like classroom, fully loaded with meaningful informations.

By Sebastian S M

Aug 05, 2020

Ufff, great job this gonna help me a lot when i finish collegue

By Ramzi B

Jun 07, 2020

I liked this course. It is really well structured and helpful

By Sheikh A B S M H S

Oct 01, 2019

The presentation is very informative, but style a bit boring.

By Prateek S

Nov 25, 2018

It gave a good insight towards Agile and design thinking.

By Kshitij G

May 09, 2020

a really good introductory course on Agile methodologies

By Shajahan T

Aug 06, 2020

Excellent course. Really beneficial for me and my role.