Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. You can follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/education-marketing. Thanks, Raj Professor of Business Administration at Darden...

AG

Great course.Coursera provides wonderful opportunity for analytics learners through the course.Well designed course packed with assignments.Just Loved every lessons of the course.Thank you Coursera.☺

SW
May 7, 2020

This was a good and challenging course. It really gave me the basic foundations of marketing.\n\nIt challenged me to think and I enjoyed the projects that were incorporated to give hands on training.

251 - 275 of 1,526 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Arkana K

Mar 25, 2019

I really liked the way Prof. Rajkumar Venkatesan made the most toughest concepts easier to understand. And I will be really missing this course and its very addictive.

By sedzi d

Sep 22, 2020

This course is very instructive, detailed, engaging and above all enlightening. I highly commend this course to all those who are interested in the analytics journey.

By Manas M

Jun 19, 2020

The course is well balanced in terms of theory and practical, the assignments were also very engaging. The course instructor and his squash will always be in my mind.

By Yan Z

Aug 11, 2019

It is a great course for me, i gained a lot, massive math counting here, at the beginning, it is hard for me. i feel achieved after i finish this course.Thanks again.

By Harisankar N

Jul 31, 2020

A very engaging and insightful course filled with relevant case studies. The instructor will have you head over heels in love with the subject before you know it. :)

By Ashwin J

A great learning experience. Got an insight on the integral role of data in the marketing decisions. This course was worth spending time and efforts on. Best wishes.

By Aditya J

May 12, 2020

Taught well by the professor, covered all the topics in very simplistic manner.Overall had fun and get to learn very important concept related to marketing analytics

By Sumit A

Apr 23, 2020

Beautifully Designed and tested course. It claims to be the basic course and it does provide the framework of the Brand and marketing experiment quite well. Loved it

By Faiz A N

May 3, 2020

Was a really great course and a very detailed one. This certainly was the best online course, I have attended. Thank to Raj Sir for curating such beautiful content.

By steve b

Aug 2, 2016

This course is really very in depth and is a good mix of solid theory and real world application. I think it's a must for anyone in advertising, sales or marketing.

By Shaashwath V

Aug 3, 2020

Great course for good surface level and intermediate level knowledge on the basics of marketing and the numbers associated with it. I loved the regression section!

By Debajyoti M

May 5, 2020

It was very information. Thanks to Rajkumar Venkatesan Sir for providing such an engaging learning. One of the best Marketing Faculty I have come across till date.

By Ruchika D

It was an amazing experience. Even complex topics have been taught with a lot of simplicity which made the course easy to understand and fun to learn. Thank you:)

By Bharat R P S

the course was amazing it helps me to understand a lot about marketing and how it works. but I have to review it once more to gain better clarity.

thank you .....

By Saurav K J

Aug 17, 2020

A perfectly balanced course with basic insights into how analytics measures and tools can be leveraged to enhance the marketing operations of a brand and product

By Fardin D

Amazing Course. Fantastic professor, cant express enough how amazing Mr.Venkatesan is. that being said, i wish there was more in-depth videos about regression.

By Sabbir A

Apr 6, 2020

A very informative and interactive course that gives a clear concept of marketing analytics. Thanks, Mr. Rajkumar Venkatesan for conducting this amazing course.

By saadmubashar

Jun 13, 2020

Amazing course. This is one certification that did make me work for it. Lots of numbers. Recommended for someone who is a fair beginner to marketing analytics.

By Shibani D

May 6, 2020

Extremely helpful in upgrading our skills.. we learnt analytical and statistical application of the Marketing theories and strategies that we learnt during MBA

By Anushka P

Aug 28, 2019

Great learning experience, teaching methods was very nice. got to learn many things and the course has helped me improve my skill set in the respective domain.

By Nathan T S

Jun 28, 2020

It was a very exciting and interesting course. since all the examples offered are in real-life experience, I have got a lot of understanding of this concept.

By Ranjith M

Jun 21, 2020

Its recommended for someone who wants to learn the basics of Marketing Analytics, the assignments are good way of learning concepts better. Overall very good

By Zahin N B F H

Sep 25, 2020

Great opportunity to learn for a beginner like myself. I enjoyed this course so much and the tutor seems chill and very goofy. Nice experience to gain with.

By GOUTHAM S K

May 6, 2019

Was an excellent opportunity to shine myself and I thank the mentor and the Course ra platform for providing me a great opportunity to share your knowledge.

By Asher N T N

Jul 22, 2019

I loved the course and the way it progresses. Thank you Coursera, University of Virginia, Darden School and Mr. Raj Venkatesan

I've learned a lot