Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. You can follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/education-marketing. Thanks, Raj Professor of Business Administration at Darden...

AG

Great course.Coursera provides wonderful opportunity for analytics learners through the course.Well designed course packed with assignments.Just Loved every lessons of the course.Thank you Coursera.☺

SW
May 7, 2020

This was a good and challenging course. It really gave me the basic foundations of marketing.\n\nIt challenged me to think and I enjoyed the projects that were incorporated to give hands on training.

151 - 175 of 1,528 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Dk S N S S P N

May 8, 2020

This course is fun and gives me a lot of understanding on Marketing Analytics. If you are new to this field and is interested in joining this course, I highly recommend you to join. The lectures are fun and I had learnt well in this course

By SK A F

Apr 12, 2020

I am a Data Scientist of a popular Retail Brand in Bangladesh. I am not from the marketing Background. This course help me a lot to understand the business and hope my models are doing great after learning a lot of things from this course.

By ARUNAV G

Jun 25, 2020

So far the best course I have come across in Coursera. Prof Rajkumar Venkatesan is a great teacher who makes things simple and easy to understand through well explained examples. I wished this course went on for longer. Thank You so much.

By Tarun K S

May 23, 2020

really helped me in knowing the use of marketing analytics and how we can use it in a practical world to solve marketing related problems or to make changes in the businesses which may bring rise in our sales and achieve our future goals.

By Comfort B

Apr 8, 2019

I learnt a lot about using analytics to measure your marketing efforts in order to make an informed business decision. The course was designed to ensure that one really grasps the essence of marketing analytics. Kudos to Raj and his team!

By Ahmad K

Nov 5, 2020

One of the most organized and efficient course you can find. This course opens you to a whole world of marketing analytics as it increases your interest greatly. This course has helped me decide what I want to do my graduate degree in.

By Pareshnath M

Great Insights into marketing analytics. The course modulator is very charming and keeps us the interest with varied real-life examples and solutions. Many marketing concepts are brushed up in this course along with marketing analytics

By Kaartik

Sep 4, 2020

This was a well structured class with a great instructor. The concepts were explained in a simple manner along with plenty of real-life examples. Calculations and formulas were also introduced slowly with plenty of practice (squash!).

By Greg H

Very excellent course! The instructor was so fantastic in his ability to describe in-depth concepts in a relatable way and I feel like i learned many skills that I can apply to my current career right away. Thank you UVA and Coursera!

By Heifa B K

Apr 5, 2018

A very insightful course. it seemed easy at the beginning but get more complex and deeper over the sections. Mr. Raj had shown an amazing ability to explain the hardest topics, concepts and methods with much fun and easiness. keep up!

By Lokesh P C

Aug 7, 2020

Informative, learnt a lot of new things.

The act of presentation of the topics was also fantastic, as the professor kept the students engaged and had a friendly approach.

Looking forward to learn many more subjects on this platform.

By Md J I P

Jul 29, 2020

The journey was phenomenal. The instructor has a really good sense of engagement with students. I highly recommend to those who have a humungous hunger for learning marketing analytics. Trust me this would be your best choice so far

By SUJAY K

Jun 14, 2020

A great course for beginners in marketing studies. this provides all the basic ideas about marketing and also the models,calculations of various parameters and experiments on marketing. Thank you for making such an amazing course!

By Neerav G S

Apr 16, 2020

Thank you very much for this course, Sir certainly helped me develop new perspectives and gain insights. Will definitely need more practice though, but making notes alongside helps. Thank you for preparing the assignments for us.

By David J

Aug 19, 2020

Learned the basics of marketing plus some. Understanding and knowing how to calculate Customer Lifetime Value is a must for any business. Just one of may fundamental concepts in the course. It's challenging but worth the effort.

By Yewande A

The course was very insightful and fun. I have a better understanding on why it is important to understand the importance of marketing experiments that help inform better marketing decisions. I will definitely miss the squash!!!

By HARSHIT K

I always thought marketing is all about pitching your product to the right audience but never thought that your selling could also be measured in such a way. A great course I would suggest every marketing enthusiasts to take!!!

By Sehresh M

Apr 25, 2020

It is really good course, all described topics are highly important to know for everyone who working with data , information and marketing. If anyone want to know about marketing analytics I will recommend to join this course.

By Hillary H

Nov 1, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and diving deep into the analytics side of marketing. Learning and understanding how much goes into a product and why certain marketing campaigns happen where and when they do are very interesting.

By ROFIF T Z F

Oct 26, 2020

Thank you for your knowledges and fun learning in Marketing Analytics Course, Mr. Raj and Darden School. As Mathematics student, this course is really helpful for me to be applied in real life and field. Cheers from Indonesia!

By SHASHWAT V

Aug 15, 2020

Excellent course content. Has been taught from the perspective of a beginner which made it easy to understand and further develop my interest in Marketing Analytics.

Thank you Darden School of Business and Professor Rajkumar.

By Renan C L

Content is not easy if you never studied market analytics. Professor Raj is Amazing and Fun - You will love him - Also You Gonna Learn Many Things - They Content is really important to business . Sure Recommend to this course

By Shrinidhi R

May 22, 2020

The teaching methodology is too good. The way the course is designed with taking real-life companies marketing example is commendable job. The problems technique were also good. Definitely recommend this course to my friends.

By Aurelia R D

Aug 2, 2020

Great course! A very good source of information and practice exercises to understand better and fix what you've just learned. Raj Venkatesan is a passionate teacher who makes enjoyable every part of the course. I recommend!

By Bagas C N

Jul 5, 2020

It was a good course and very insightful, yet challenging course at the same time. Shifted from STEM background into social-humanities studies really drives my interest and willing to learn such an interdiciplinary studies.