Back to Stock Analysis: Create a Buy Signal Filter using R and the Quantmod Package

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Stock Analysis: Create a Buy Signal Filter using R and the Quantmod Package by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to pull down Stock Data using the R quantmod package. You will also learn how to perform analytics and pass financial risk functions to the data. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

WZ
Aug 7, 2020

The best idea of the human kind are guided project, ti tis the best for real education I love it, I recommend this course because is practical not wasting time on waffling.

NS
Jul 29, 2020

The project was enlightening and I have developed a taste for coding.

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Stock Analysis: Create a Buy Signal Filter using R and the Quantmod Package

By Leo S

Aug 7, 2020

By Nandini S

Jul 30, 2020

The project was enlightening and I have developed a taste for coding.

By Cherry I T

Jul 5, 2020

relevant to my reseasrch

By tale p

Jun 27, 2020

good

By p s

Jun 25, 2020

Nice

By sarithanakkala

Jun 25, 2020

Good

By Hameed A K

Oct 9, 2020

Excellent staring project for stocks estimation.

By harsh c

Jun 6, 2020

Some of the lines give errors