Back to AI For Everyone

AI For Everyone, deeplearning.ai

About this Course

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

By AA

Mar 09, 2019

I got a comprehensive overview of what AI is and the meanings of various concepts being talked about in this context. Excellent course for one to start on a solid ground. Five stars! Thank you Andrew.

By GG

Mar 25, 2019

Brilliantly delivered, contains all the most important stuff to help practitioners (not AI experts) orient themselves. I watch a video or two every day, and I'm learning. Really enjoyable and useful.

626 Reviews

By Paolo Tosolini

Apr 23, 2019

I totally enjoyed this course which was paced just right for beginners. Now I'm craving for deeper content.

By Gulden Duygu Aydogan

Apr 23, 2019

I really enjoyed learning AI from Mr Ng!

By Arham Partap Jain

Apr 23, 2019

Exceptional course by Andrew Ng. This course has touched upon all the relevant fields related to AI.

By Usha Vijayananth

Apr 23, 2019

Excellent course for a beginner/ layman. Well structured course content with relevant examples all across

By Onkar Nath

Apr 23, 2019

Simple and meaningful to begin learning about AI; provides the building block for deep dive into AI world.

By Seleznev Alexander Petrovich

Amazing

By Tony Errico

Apr 22, 2019

Great course, amazing teacher.

Now I now far more about AI than 4 weeks ago

By Adonai Callejas

Apr 22, 2019

Muy buen material para una vision general de AI

By SaiTeja Kancherla

Apr 22, 2019

Gives a good understanding of AI for non-technical backgrounds.

By Pedro Proença

Apr 22, 2019

I really enjoyed this course, it gave me a good perspective over different types of AI systems that exist, and what different usages there are for these systems. It sparked my curiosity even further and it helps me at work to push forward for using AI in different projects.