Back to Aruba Networking Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Aruba Networking Basics by Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

In Aruba Networking Basics, you will learn what a basic computer network is, compare local and wide area networks, use cases, and implementation types. Communication over these networks relies on protocols. Once you learn about those, you will be well on your way to understanding network communications and well prepared to learn VLANs and how to configure an Aruba OS Switch! Typical candidates for this course are individuals who are new to networking and want to learn the basics of wired networking....

SG
May 12, 2021

I enjoy it a lot. It will help me in my research work. And the content is awesome. I got what I want. I could not sleep because I enjoy it so much. Thank you.

MT
Jun 13, 2021

I had a good time with this course and a very well understanding of basic networking, thank you very much Mr. Tyler McMinn

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for Aruba Networking Basics

By shivaranjani g

May 13, 2021

By Myat M T

Jun 14, 2021

By David M

May 18, 2021

Great Instructor and deep information was provided by this course, thanks to Aruba Networking Basics and coruser. ^_^

By AAYUSHI N

Jun 15, 2021

Prerequisites are mandatory to start this course . so first you've to go through the networking basics

By Jagat S

Jun 6, 2021

Excellent course set up by Aruba and I must say Tyler is a great teacher. Thank you :)

By Rajendra C

May 13, 2021

Aruba Networking Basics is very useful coerce for me in new technology .

By Preetinder S

May 25, 2021

Great course. Everything explained beautifully :)

By Santosh K

May 16, 2021

Everything you taught was so understandable!

By Rishi T

May 24, 2021

this course was very useful for me

By Mohammad K M

By POOVARASAN V

Amazing

By Sukhesh K

Jun 14, 2021

Nice Course to revise all networking fundamental concepts

By 1926JA25 M M

May 20, 2021

It is very useful course time limited course

By ABHIJEET S

May 12, 2021

Nice content.

By ANBU S S 2

Jun 17, 2021

good

By S. S

May 16, 2021