Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

May 16, 2020

Having heard of this term every single hour of working with a consultancy, finally feels great to have a structure in my mind to understand, adapt and explain what digital Transformation really is!

CN

Mar 01, 2019

very insightful! The syllabus is very well thought of and very understandable from a perspective of a non - tech person. the takeaways really help in summarizing the knowledge / lessons per module.

351 - 375 of 1,063 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Carlos C

Oct 17, 2018

Excellent course to provide an introduction on Digital Transformation. Fantastic entrance door to this world of endless ramifications.

By Jorge B M d O

Aug 22, 2020

Buen curso, detallado y exigente... tiene mucho contenido y buenas entrevistas y casos. Toma más tiempo del esperado pero vale la pena

By Prabu G

Aug 08, 2020

If you are starting your digital transformation journey this is the best course to begin with. Excellent content, very well presented.

By Ahmad H

Sep 10, 2019

the stories they used to explain a complex ideas are really the most exciting part of this course i really get a huge benefits from it

By SANCHEZ, R A

Sep 19, 2020

Very informative, very timely, and relevant examples and great insights!

I am highly recommending this Coursera course by BCG and UVA.

By Clarence F

Apr 01, 2020

Great introduction to the world of digital Transformation. Wish there were more intermediate and advanced level classes to follow up.

By Faris A

Jul 13, 2019

I really benefited a lot from this course. I would strongly recommend it to any one who is interesting in business transformation ...

By Neeraj B

Sep 03, 2018

Excellent material. Excellent delivery of the sessions. Good insights into digital transformation even for experienced professionals.

By Luis V

Apr 18, 2018

Great course! Thanks to all the instructors for sharing their knowledge about Digital Transformation. I enjoyed the interviews a lot.

By Rahmawan A R

Aug 17, 2020

Exactly what I needed. Provided a concise framework for legacy companies that are thinking of starting their digital transformation.

By Ben D

Mar 18, 2020

Great course which covers the fundamentals of Digital Transformation, with lots of interesting case studies discussed along the way.

By Laurent L

Apr 30, 2020

Très bon équilibre entre les aspects théoriques, les retours d'expériences, les cas d'usage et les interview de leaders du domaine.

By Antoni J J

Aug 09, 2018

Recommended course for everyone who requires the fundamentals of Digital Transformation. Great trainers, interviews, use cases and

By sergio

Nov 19, 2019

Love it. I want to congratulate the team of BCG. Great content.All my life i´ve been wondering to work in BCG.How can i sen my cv?

By Teimur S

Feb 20, 2019

Пока это лучший курс, из всех, что я проходил на Coursera.

Качественные материалы, задания, интересные тесты.

Испытал удовольствие

By Manuel A

Nov 23, 2019

Amazing course with great teachers and panelists. I like the mix of BCG experts and business school teachers. Highly recommended!

By MERLYN I C L

Sep 25, 2020

It was very useful, the explanation and material provided made me understand what digital transformation is. Thank you very much

By Arka C

Jul 13, 2020

A wonderful approach for understanding the shift towards digital transformation citing wonderful examples from across industries

By Chris K

Apr 19, 2020

Great instructors, interesting topics and informative examples. A must have for everyone within the digital transformation area.

By Ali M A A B

Apr 11, 2020

I've learned a lot in this course and it helped me in understanding the Digital Transformation topic in great detail.

Many Thanks

By Ekki R

Feb 29, 2020

Really enjoy this course. The way how instructor explain the concept is very thoughtful. Best investment for my knowledge so far

By Rahul C

Jul 17, 2020

This Course has an amazing structure and gives a holistic view and gives clarity on the overall Digital Transformation Journey.

By Jean-Charles F

Apr 07, 2018

Great rythms and insights - even for somebody that has worked in a digital department, I have learned alot. Thanks to the team.

By ONG P S

Jun 07, 2020

I will be in my company's digital transformation team, and this course provided me valuable information to start this journey.

By Riyad A

Feb 14, 2020

although in industry for long time true eye opener and make sense of happening around you thankyou for useful practical course