Back to Data-driven Decision Making

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data-driven Decision Making by PwC

Welcome to Data-driven Decision Making. In this course, you'll get an introduction to Data Analytics and its role in business decisions. You'll learn why data is important and how it has evolved. You'll be introduced to “Big Data” and how it is used. You'll also be introduced to a framework for conducting Data Analysis and what tools and techniques are commonly used. Finally, you'll have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a simulated business setting. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

BH
Apr 22, 2020

An excellent course journey for this subject - Data Driven Decison Making, very good content with relevant case assignment and they are paced comfortably to allow me as learner to grasp the knowledge.

CE
May 9, 2018

Great high-level introduction into what big data is, how data & analytics is impacting business decision making, and how PwC uses data & analytics to improve the quality of work delivered to clients.

176 - 200 of 964 Reviews for Data-driven Decision Making

By Ayan S

Nov 13, 2016

I found this course extremely interactive and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is interested in data analytics.

By Martha M K

Sep 8, 2018

This was the best introduction i have ever seen on Data analysis. It definitely solidified my interest in data science (well, data analysis for me :-))!

By Kateryna S

Aug 7, 2018

Everything was great. All information were useful and very interesting. I like simulation and final project a lot. It was great experience for me. Thank

By Madhumay

Jan 10, 2017

It made me aware about all the insights of the decision making through data. I am been able to understand the industry in a much better way. Thanks pwc.

By Naga D R J

Jul 19, 2019

Best source to learn the basics of data driven decision making, every concept is well explained with industry professionals. Thank you PWC and Coursera

By Saleem B S

Jun 21, 2019

This course was so helpful and insightful. I am glad to have enrolled and completed this course. I look forward to other courses in this specialization

By TARIQ A

Jan 6, 2018

Course present basic well laid out ,easy to understand ways to organise and navigate through Data, and put you in direction to think like a consultant.

By Joseph F

Dec 25, 2018

very interesting and I was able to learn a lot which I am sure will help me professionally. Very interesting insights and thought provoking material.

By RAJDIP S

Apr 10, 2018

It was awesome to start with such Comprehensive course with complete outline of the career path towards Data Analysis and Data Driven Decision Making

By Nena S

Apr 24, 2020

For a beginner like me it is very easy to understand. This course also give a bunch of examples and cases that can make me gain better understanding.

By Nisarg T

Jan 12, 2020

This was an amazing course. It provided the fundamentals to understand how data and analytics can be utilized to drive big decisions. Thank you PwC.

By RITAJA S

Jun 9, 2020

This is an amazing course to understand how data analytics can be used to solve business problems. It gives a big picture to solve those problems.

By Khurshid A

Jan 6, 2020

I really enjoyed this course as material was too much good that anyone who don't have any knowledge of this area, can complete this course easily.

By hrithik m

Jun 24, 2020

It is well crafted course with people giviing well defined business problem and solution,It will act as a benchmark for all my future references.

By Wambele N R

Apr 12, 2019

The course content was informative and the video quality was okay. i have learnt a lot of things which i did know before the start of the course.

By Nilesh K

Sep 18, 2017

Great Course to understand the importance of Data in Decision Making. Help me to get better understanding of the Data for any Business Decision .

By Vladimir A

Feb 10, 2017

This course will change the way you think about business in general and will definitely influence the way of how to make smart business decisions

By Kavya B

Jul 14, 2020

This is a very insightful course and lays a strong foundation for learning the application of data and analytics in real life business problems.

By ADITYA V

Jun 6, 2019

I seriously believe this course can improve the way we can work in data and analytics domain.

Wonderful course with practical linked with theory.

By Wilda N F

Oct 2, 2019

This course really help me to understand about data analytics more far. With a clear video course and quizzes per week, that's a great features

By Ahmed H

Apr 11, 2020

add value to me for using data for decision making. we need to learn the tools of analysis, I make me skilled in how to think & used big data.

By Pritha C

Aug 5, 2020

Extremely well structured and lucid. Definitely helpful for understanding the fundamentals of Data Analytics and Data-Driven Decision Making.

By Joshua O

Aug 28, 2017

The course was a real eye opener to the rudiments of data-analysis. The real life scenarios helped a long way to better understand the topic.

By José F P C

Oct 10, 2016

This course has several highlights, very good structure, organization, concepts, experience and the msg of each vide is very good transmitted

By Hizkia K

Jun 3, 2020

One of the best course with insights of big data analysis, the PwC apporach is very helpful for learners to know how to deal with big data.