Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

DE
Dec 13, 2020

I learned valuable information about dogs. I can better understand the thought processes of my own dogs. I really like that the lecture slides were provided after the lectures, so I could review them.

LT
Aug 3, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

1126 - 1150 of 1,218 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Sammi L

Oct 14, 2015

Lots of fun and very inspiring. Like it

By Kerri-lynne J L

Sep 16, 2015

Fun and informative learning experience

By Federico B

Oct 31, 2017

Me gusto mucho, muy buena información

By DI, K

Jan 5, 2016

课程主题很有趣,不过课程结构有些零散,目前这项知识的应用及实操性不太强。

By Darleen M

Jun 9, 2016

Little high on the scientific data

By yanira c c

Jan 25, 2017

Un curso bastante interesante.

By Adrian P

Aug 18, 2020

It was informative and useful

By Roxanne M

Oct 26, 2016

I really liked this course!

By Dorothy N

Nov 15, 2019

Great course ! Very useful

Jul 13, 2020

Thanks for the material !

By Kelly C

May 3, 2018

bien

By Antoinette S

Nov 18, 2016

I may have gotten more out of this course if I hadn't already read "The Genius of Dogs".

I would like to suggest that the slides be subjected to more rigorous proofreading, as I came across several typographical errors. It doesn't look professional.

On quizzes, when a student is asked to select the one FALSE answer, please remove any "all of the above are TRUE" statements. A mentor replied to another student who pointed out this conumdrum on the Week 7 Forum with: "I understand where you are coming from Phil, but only one of the answers as an individual answer is incorrect. The answer "all of the above are correct" is neither true nor false, as only one of the answers in the 'all' is the exception." And I say that if I have a bouquet of roses, 11 red ones and 1 yellow and I were to say that "all of the roses in my bouquet are red" you would correct me, as one is not, and "all" demands 12 out of 12, otherwise, it is not all. Should you still feel a quibble, let me suggest that you contact the Department of Philosophy, ask for someone expert in symbolic logic and run it by him/her.