Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

376 - 400 of 1,070 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Karen S

Sep 28, 2020

Excellent overview and a lot of new information for me; I can hear Dr. Hare's passion for the subject in his presentations.

By Lisa K

Sep 17, 2020

Dr. Hare clearly transmitted information. The course was educational and valuable. I learned more than I thought I would!

By Dalyce B

Jun 29, 2020

So much incredible information. Brian Hare is an excellent instructor. Blew away so many of my misconceptions about dogs!

By Agustina B

Apr 27, 2020

Muy bueno el curso, muy interesante y entretenido. El dr. Hare es muy didáctico y hace las clases muy llevaderas y amenas.

By Heather R

Apr 06, 2020

Very informative and more than I expected. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning more about dogs.

By Macie R

Apr 30, 2019

This course teaches you a lot about Dog Emotion and Cognition but also teaches you about the Cognition about other animals.

By Wilhelm W

Feb 19, 2018

This course was really fun and I learned a lot of background information regarding dogs. I can highly recommend this course

By Kelsey D

Jul 02, 2020

I learned a lot about dogs and how they came to be the animals we know and love! Don't judge breeds based on stereotypes!

By Angelo d Q M

Apr 02, 2020

The most excellent, fruitfull and exciting course I have ever taken in this area. Congratulations. Really really worthy!

By Chantelle M

Nov 25, 2019

Best course ever. Great videos that were easy to understand and filled with excellent information. I wish it was longer.

By John A S

Jun 08, 2018

Great class. Very informative. Has already influenced the way I approach dog training and how dogs learn specific tasks.

By Karin C

Apr 01, 2016

Dr. Hare: Thank you for this assignment and I really appreciate your advise for helping me and my Perrhijos (dogs sons)

By Natasha H

Aug 30, 2015

Excellent course. Very interesting and the professor was really engaging showing his passion for the research discussed.

By Manuel H

Jun 30, 2020

Muy buen material. Se aprende mucho y se refuerzan conocimientos adquiridos con la experiencia. Muchas gracias por todo

By Manos T

Apr 19, 2020

Nice MOOC very interesting. Had a bit of struggle with my English when answering nuanced questions as a foreign person.

By Megan R T

Apr 17, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about Canine Psychology!

By Sheranda P

Oct 18, 2017

Excellent course! Looking forward to incorporating more cognition based training mechanisms into my current curriculum!

By S F B

Sep 26, 2017

Increíble. No sólo se trata sobre los perros, si no además incluye el estudio de otras especies, incluyendo la nuestra.

By Dana B

Sep 10, 2017

Great course, lots of information about other animals that is very interesting. I would recommend to any animal lover.

By Rosamaria D

Jun 12, 2020

Wonderful class! I would definitely recommend taking it if you're interested in the evolution and psychology of dogs.

By Alexandros K

Feb 06, 2017

If you have a dog this course is a must. It is worth the time provided you see your dog for more than ''just'' a dog.

By jenny h

Jun 11, 2020

He aprendido mucho y descubierto temas interesantes y que me ayudaran en mi trabajo y en el día a día.

Muchas gracias

By Andreas S

May 22, 2020

Helpful in understanding how dogs think. Gives new information and knowledge about dogs and evolution. Great course!

By Nicole E

Mar 09, 2019

This is such a great course! I highly recommend it for anyone who would like to learn more about dogs and cognition.

By Anas S

Jan 14, 2017

an amazing experience with a very well done lectures and you can feel the enthusiasm of doctor Brian the whole time