Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

476 - 500 of 1,074 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Amelia B

Mar 09, 2016

This was a really outstanding course. Can't wait to recommend it to fellow rescue friends!

By Nicole C

Dec 31, 2015

Loved learning about the history of dog evolution and dog cognition. Thank you professor!

By matthew s

Oct 15, 2015

great course gives really good insight into cognitive thought of canines and other animals

By SHAMSUL A R

This is a marvelous course. I enjoyed it a lot while learning. Thanks to the instructors.

By XOCHITL A O J

Aug 24, 2019

The course was very dynamic, clear and illustrative. I learned a lot from updated theory.

By Kim R

Jul 23, 2019

Assume class! I would recommend this for anyone interested in dogs or animals in general.

By Maria V K

Nov 11, 2016

Well developed material

Clearly stated information

Informative and put forth in a vivid way

By Suntita a

Jul 29, 2020

The knowledge is well- rounded. It suit for people who are interested in animal science.

By James W

Jun 05, 2020

This course is great for anyone who loves dogs and wants to understand their dog better.

By Jordan B

Jan 07, 2016

Definitely helped me understand my dog (and others) in a much more thorough/holistic way

By Stella K

Sep 28, 2020

The course is easier to understand and learn than I thought and it was mentioned a lot.

By Victor M H B

Nov 12, 2018

esta muy completo te llena de conocimientos muy relevantes que no se pueden dejar pasar

By Soren G

Nov 26, 2017

Thanks to Dr Hare, I know have a much better understanding of my best friend and myself

By Lexi C

Dec 03, 2015

Absolutely amazing course! Everything is explained really well and I loved the content!

By Mary J

Jun 30, 2020

A superb synthesis of evolutionary and cognitive theories taught in a friendly manner.

By Basit S A

Feb 23, 2018

i learned a lot in this course. it was a good course for dog owners and veterinarians.

By Alma E

Apr 24, 2016

It gives a scientific vision of dog's intelligence and their relationship with humans.

By Prithviraj M

Apr 20, 2020

Very Interesting and a real eye-opener into both dog and human thinking and cognition

By Valerie A F K C

Nov 14, 2015

I love the new aspects of learning how dogs process things!! An added tool for sure!

By Samrat B

As a non-dog owner, this course exposed me to an amazingly different world of dogs.

By Gonzalo C C

Mar 19, 2020

This is by far the best course out there for animal and specially dog understanding

By Cathrine

Sep 02, 2019

This course helped me to understand my dog, just taken from a shelter, much better.

By Rocío R R

Aug 07, 2019

Muy entretenido y educativo. Un curso excelente para aprender más sobre los perros.

By Marina

Nov 28, 2017

Un curso muy interesante para aprender sobre los perros, primates y nosotros mismos