Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA

May 26, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

JV

Feb 11, 2019

The discussion is very informative and helpful. I've learned a lot and my perspective in personal and family financial planning has widen and deepened. Thank you to Coursera and sir Michael!

51 - 75 of 311 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By Saleh S N

Jun 01, 2020

This course is wonderful I would recommend this to anyone out there especially those who wants to start there own life, marriage or move from parents home, I find out that is a helpful course for 20s young adults.

By Vivian F U

Jun 06, 2020

I am impressed completing this course. Thank you for the series of training and learning. I guess I can forge ahead and manage my personal finance and business I the future. It was really beneficial. Thank you.

By Steven G

Jun 19, 2020

Great course! It summarize the essence of personal finance. I have learned some of the lessons from youtube, but this course summarize them all and even add more useful things, and the explanation is very good.

By Ignatius O

Jul 25, 2020

Personal & family financial planning is great since it covers all the basic areas needed for financial intelligence all through from path to financial security to mutual funds. This is a very detailed course.

By VIJAYKUMAR S H

Aug 10, 2020

It was very much helpful in understanding financial planning and saving for future uncertain incidents. I recomend this course to my other friends. Thank you Coursera for intriducing such insightful course.

By ONG C A

The course is very useful and informative. I learned the method to manage my personal and family financial planning. Financial planning at a young age would help me to save sufficient funds when I get old.

By Sneha K T J

Apr 24, 2020

The entire course is really worthy and adds to it much more practical examples too. The way of presentation and content structure is highly appreciable. I really found the course helpful and Insightful.

By Iaroslav G

Apr 20, 2020

Overall greatly informative course. However, taxation and investment parts, for those who don't fully understand them (like me), would have to get additional sources for better understanding. Great job!

By Elvira K

May 03, 2020

Although I don't live in the US, this course was full of information that I can use by my financial planning. I got more information than I thought. Its system is well strutured, clear and coherent.

By Zhanna M

Jul 01, 2020

This great course, that give me basic background knowledge about finance. So I want to study futher finance, accounting and business. Thank you Cousera and Dr.Gutter!

By Liana R

Finally teaching useful information that the schooling system failed us in. I've heard about so many of these topics, but never actually understood them until now.

By Suraj c

Jun 28, 2020

It was a very informative course for all those who would like to manage their funds effectively, and understand various ways in which their money works for them.

By Carlos A V R

Apr 09, 2020

It's a great course for getting involved in common financial terms and understanding how to manage your personal finances, in both the short term and long term.

By Georgiana S

Aug 08, 2020

The course is excellent, but the audio quality is very very poor. Please fix it, because the informations are extremely important and the teacher is very good!

By RAVINDRA A

Jul 19, 2020

I was great course . I learnt lot of thing about personal and family planning.set financial goal make worksheet and how to invest.it was amazing exeperience.

By Teresa D

Aug 01, 2020

The instructor was very knowledgeable and the course was very informative. I've learned the steps I need to take in order to better my financial future.

By Ravikumar P

Apr 20, 2020

Very Useful course. And My Instructor Mr. Michael S. Gutter, Ph.D.

Thank you for you selflessness. I will never forget your contribution to my life.

By Himanshu V

First of all Thank You Coursera Team For Giving all student A Best Platform for Learning and collect more and valuable knowledge again Thank You

By Cauan V M S

Apr 21, 2020

It's actually a pretty easy course, but it has great basics on all kinds of planning financially speaking. It accomplishes what you want.

By Christian A A E

May 07, 2020

Everything in the course is well-presented, and understandable for someone who completely has no prior knowledge on Financial Planning.

By Shernell E

VERY INFORMATIVE I HAVE A BETTER APPRECIATION FOR BUDGETING, SAVINGS, AND INVESTMENT. ALSO A BETTER INSIGHT ON INSURANCE. THANK YOU.

By First R

May 15, 2020

The course provides comprehensive contents of personal finance and they are very useful for my life to achieve my financial goal.

By Fario P P

Apr 08, 2020

very good explanation, but i suggest for the lecturer to use proper mic because in some video its hard to hear what you're saying

By Rizka A P N

I happy because i had a very important knowledge for my future life, and I think saving and investment is my priorities for now

By G Y

Apr 01, 2020

I have learned a lot in course this course was interesting and easy to u understand. They are explaining in very good manner.