Back to Forecasting, Budgeting, Territories, Evaluation and Legal/Ethical Issues

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forecasting, Budgeting, Territories, Evaluation and Legal/Ethical Issues by West Virginia University

4.4

In the fourth part of the Sales Operations/Management Specialization, students will explore the purpose and methods for forecasting and budgeting in a management role. Next, we will learn how to develop territories and evaluate sales performance. Finally, we will explore the legal and ethical issues facing sales managers....

R
Mar 14, 2019

A GOOD CAURSE THAT EVERY SALES MANAGER MUST DO EYE OPEING RECOMMEND TO ALL SALES PROFERSIONAL COURSERA YOU ARE DOING GREAT GOD BLESS ALL THE TEAM AND THE LECTURES

NR
Aug 24, 2020

Overall good content if you are not familiar with the subject or if you want to have a broad picture of what SM entails.

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Forecasting, Budgeting, Territories, Evaluation and Legal/Ethical Issues

By YEUNG H L R

Jul 14, 2019

NO ONE review my assignments and NO assignment for me to review. How do I finish the course??!!!!! Am I expected to pay EVERY MONTH until 3 ppl randomly review my 3 assignments???!!!

By Gina R H

Jul 25, 2019

I was laid off in November 2018 and thoughts I'd upgrade some of my skills. The course work and learning materials are terrific, but trying to complete a course is awful.

I signed up for the series of courses in Sales Management back in December / January. Trying to get your assignments reviewed and reviewing peer work is almost impossible. It is averaging me 3 months per course but I allocated a month per course (as recommended).

I was going to complete the capstone project - but at this point. I've got to move on to another course as I am still waiting to have this course reviewed (almost 2 months now).

Perhaps its the season - but if you anticipate staying on the projected track - you'll be contacting the help desk often.....

By REUBEN O M

Mar 15, 2019

By Ayat F M G

Jun 7, 2020

Thank you so much for all doctors In all lectures

And thank you so much for coursera it’s very good experience 🌹

By Viktor Y

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you very much!

Very useful, complex, approachable and complete course both for Sales/ Account manager and for other analysts and managers!

By Nicolas C R

Aug 25, 2020

By Taher E S

Oct 8, 2020

Deeply appreciate WVU efforts making such an elite level of education available online.

By Adriano M