Back to Introduction to building Web Pages using HTML5 and CSS3

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to building Web Pages using HTML5 and CSS3 by NIIT

3.1

Web content is accessed by millions across the globe every day. Attractive web pages help businesses grow and provide an omnipresent experience to the viewers. In this course you will get an understanding on how HTML5 is used to structure simple web pages from scratch and how CSS3 enhances their appearance. The customized learning environment and step-by step teaching approach of this course augments the learning experience. The real-world scenarios and challenges presented during the course will train you to resolve the different challenges that front-end engineers stumble upon in their work life....

1 - 15 of 15 Reviews for Introduction to building Web Pages using HTML5 and CSS3

By Morris E

May 30, 2022

I have taken many tutorials and what not, but some how they always left me empty. This one from NIIT has really movtivated me. Why, well:

1. The assignments are straighforward.

2. You are on your own-- basically.

3. The lectures give you essential information without boring lecture-type dialogs.

4. You will get fustrated but it will test your movtivation.

I had some head-scratching moments, sometimes I would not even open the editor for a day or two, but I managed to go back and start slow and steady.

I am continuing with the courses. I hope there won't be to much technical difficulities to troubleshoot.

Great Course.

Thank you.

By Opeyemi G O

Aug 7, 2022

Great Introduction to HTML5 and CSS3 The best part of this course is the programming assignment. There is no shortcut in the assignment. It helped me practice all the principles I was learning. Also, It trained us on how to write HTML and CSS code that is structured, validated by the HTML5 and CSS3 validator service

By Euclides V

Jul 17, 2022

Muito bom até mesmo para quem já tem alguma familiariedade com o tema!

By Jérémie P

Sep 12, 2022

I already did a lot of HTML and I found it difficult, mostly because the assignment are hard. I still recommand, altough having some skill in automation make it a lot easier (little python scripting or something like that).

Normally I found Coursera course a bit to easy, this is perfect, but you need to be prepare to think a bit more.

By Janani S

Dec 9, 2022

Explanation was very good. Few assignments where repetitive tasks are involved can be cut short by giving the text files so that we will be able to concentrate on the concept that we are trying to get hands on. To sum up a great course

By Rafael R

Aug 7, 2022

I like the content structure and theory. I just didn't like that the practice was confusing at times, the jest tests are very strict and not straight forward with the requirements, some quizes had questions with missing descriptions so you had to select an answer randomly because there wasn't enough context to even answer the question.

The quizzes and practice made my experience stressful and discouraged me to continue with the course. Luckily I pushed through and completed it but it's not a great first impression considering there's 8 more courses in the specialization.

By Tanainan C

May 1, 2022

The assignments were wayyy too difficult. The feedbacks were not informative either. I finished all 4 assignments but failed 3 of them which I didn't know how to fix them. Could you please take a look at my assignments and give me useful feedback? Thanks.

By Shubham D

Oct 19, 2022

I would have rated 5 stars, the teaching and all is perfect but the main part once I share my assignments there should be 1 feature that I get the solutions from teaching side too

By Bryan M

Jan 15, 2023

Homework assignments and test have errors and incorrect answers that need to be resoluted. Course helpful if you know html and CSS basics, very fast for new learners.

By Varalakshmi K

Jan 19, 2023

Assessment inbuild test code has error's, it asks for unwanted methods even though it is not useful for certain assessment solution.

Could add more information in the explanation video's regarding concepts.

By Gaurav G

Aug 26, 2022

Not so good. All automated AI voice recorded lectures

By Pranjal S R

Nov 5, 2022

Pathetic Course. Fully Automated Voice. Hard instructions to follow and no support was found from any kind of TA. Don't bother to take this course. Complete waste of time and money.

Jul 19, 2022

there is something wrong about these assignments. They are not clear, and instructions are not related to what we are supposed to do in the graded assignments at all.

By pablo b j

Jun 8, 2022

Never, never respod the quiestions

their tests are full of errors or do not give help on how to solve them. a lot of time is wasted

By Yogesh M

Oct 30, 2022

Unable to comeplete the assigments due to some error