Back to Introduction to Research for Essay Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Research for Essay Writing by University of California, Irvine

Course 4: Introduction to Research for Essay Writing This is the last course in the Academic Writing specialization before the capstone project. By the end of this course, you will be able to complete all the steps in planning a research paper. After completing this course, you will be able to: - choose appropriate research topics for college classes - write detailed outlines for research papers - find source material for research papers - take and organize good notes for research - use appropriate academic tone and language - document sources by creating a Works Cited list in MLA format - avoid plagiarizing your sources...

MM

Jul 18, 2018

This course was very helpful in establishing good practices in writing research papers. It equips the students with the necessary resources to help write a strong research paper.

NP

Jul 03, 2017

It is very good course for beginner, Moreover during my course period I have understand very valuable things about how to write a good research paper.

1 - 25 of 84 Reviews for Introduction to Research for Essay Writing

By M.Ikramullah S

May 30, 2019

I like this course.

By Samuel O T A

Nov 23, 2018

Me parece un curso muy útil porque aprendí a utilizar lenguaje y tono académico, citar fuentes bibliográficas académicas, evitar plagio, utilizar herramientas que me servirán para citar otros autores, entre otras cosas muy importantes y necesarias en el ámbito de la redacción de artículos científicos.

By Augustine W S C

Feb 08, 2019

Comprehensive

By Muhammad A M

Feb 08, 2019

Nice course!

By anjali G

Feb 26, 2019

Superb Course. thanks for having this.

By Zafar I

Mar 07, 2019

very good for every one.

By Gerardo A M

By Margarita M

Jul 18, 2018

By FARKHANDA I

Oct 16, 2018

This course was very fascinating and fruitful for me. i learnt a lot.

By Tan J F

Sep 15, 2018

I've a lot from this course and how to write a research essay for my future higher academic!

By Rufat S

Aug 09, 2016

İ think it will be great if this course was completely free

By PRIYANKAR R

Aug 19, 2017

A great course for beginners in research

By Bartosz O

Apr 06, 2016

Very good!

By Jaw T H H

Feb 06, 2017

This course is really helpful to improve my research writing.

By IVAN L

Feb 03, 2016

I became confident in research for Essay writing after taking this rigours course.

By MOHAMED E A E

Jul 20, 2016

love it

By Anna N K

Feb 27, 2016

very useful

By Yvon J

Mar 10, 2016

Wonderful! In a fast and practical way, I master this English Academic Writing package so I feel ready and comfortable now to attend an Colege cases

By ho n l

Apr 03, 2017

I very like this cour

By Luis G C

Nov 15, 2016

Thank you very much! Very helpful course. It helped me understand the steps to write essays.

By Elsayed m k

Aug 28, 2017

Great course

By 张雨

Apr 13, 2016

logical content and sweet voice

By Laura F

Apr 22, 2016

Great !!!

By Monica S

Apr 09, 2016

Excellent and very useful sources.